Newcastle Utd. v Notts Forest 30/12/16 at 7.45pm (not on TV)

shintonsghost

We'll fucking murder these cunts tonight.

We'll still be smarting after that loss against Wednesday, pretty sure we'll put these to the sword tonight. Any player who starts tonight will know if they don't perform they won't be starting again any time soon.

Gutted this isn't on tv, even those foreign channels. Friday night, a sold out SJP and an opposition that both the players (hopefully) and the fans would absolutely love to hammer, shame it won't be seen Live yet we had a pathetic display against Wednesday night shown to the nation and worldwide audience.

I hope we play with some urgency and authority. We won't have Shelvey but f*** me, it's not him being unavailable that forced our players to play with a ridiculously low tempo against Sheffield W.. I mean most of our passes were as if we were playing mini golf or something, where every ball was rolling like a cube in glue. Colback and Dummett annoyed the f*** out of me more than any other players. I want a reaction, a big one.

I hope Lazaar starts as I'm sick of seing Dummett playing every single f***ing ball back to a CB as soon as he's receives it, and Colback.....

It will be

Darlow

Yedlin.      Lascellas.        Clark.      Dummett

Hayden.      Colback

Ritchie.            Diame          Atsu

Gayle

I think

I hope we play with some urgency and authority. We won't have Shelvey but f*** me, it's not him being unavailable that forced our players to play with a ridiculously low tempo against Sheffield W.. I mean most of our passes were as if we were playing mini golf or something, where every ball was rolling like a cube in glue. Colback and Dummett annoyed the f*** out of me more than any other players. I want a reaction, a big one.

I hope Lazaar starts as I'm sick of seing Dummett playing every single f***ing ball back to a CB as soon as he's receives it, and Colback.....

Agree about Shelvey. Yes he's a miss, but we have a far bigger squad than most in this league, we should be able to put out a team that can win a game whether he's playing or not. If we are going to stick with the 4-5-1 then we need more attacking full backs to make up for the extra defensive midfielder in Colback. Or we could just go 4-4-2 and play Mitro and Gayle up front if we insist on having two holding midfielders. There's loads of options if we are prepared to use them.

It will be

Darlow

Yedlin.      Lascellas.        Clark.      Dummett

Hayden.      Colback

Ritchie.            Diame          Atsu

Gayle

I think

http://cdn.iraqinews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/istock-000017224961-large.jpg

This.

We are too easy and predictable to play against at home against any team that will come and sit back, we really need to try new solutions otherwise the Sheff Wed result will happen quite regularly. Think we will struggle again tonight as we seem devious of any creativity.

I'd go:

Darlow

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Lazaar

Anita  Hayden

Atsu          Diame        Ritchie

Gayle

Anita's long passing range is extremely limited, but he has quick feet and his short range passing is good. I think we need him there because he's able to receive and distribute the ball quickly as his first touch is good. He often knows where to pass the ball before he gets it as well, instead of dwelling on the ball too much like Colback. Having one CM being able to distribute the ball quickly will result in our other players being more free and available as an passing option as well as them having more time on the ball when they've got it. With Colback it goes sooo slowly that the opposition will always have that extra second finding their shape and get tight and organized. We need to move the ball faster in midfield to win those few extra yards in other areas and refusing the opposition the chance to be able to defend in comfort. Anita is by no means a midfield maestro but at least he has the ability to distribute quickly.