Newcastle United 3-1 Birmingham - 18/01/2017 - Post-match reaction from page 14

Greg

If the Talksport coverage was anything to go by, it sounds like Hayden did extremely well when he came on.

Aye, sounded like he put some good tackles in. Was close to give away a penalty though apparently.

The difference between BBC N and TS2 is night and day. Ando was on suicide watch!

I just flicked it on. The difference in energy and interest between the two sets of commentary. :lol:

They actually describe what's happening, too, which is novel.

that first half was turgid

the second half has been wild

im sure it's absolutely nothing to do with my change of commentary provider

If the Talksport coverage was anything to go by, it sounds like Hayden did extremely well when he came on.

This is exactly what I was on about the other day. Such a difference in perception of our performance (note: not just the result) based purely on who you're having describe it to you. :lol:

The difference between BBC N and TS2 is night and day. Ando was on suicide watch!

I just flicked it on. The difference in energy and interest between the two sets of commentary. :lol:

This is exactly what I was on about the other day. Such a difference in perception of our football (note: not just the result) based on who you're having describe it to you. :lol:

Was with BBC until the first goal, then I sacked it off for the talksport one, absolutely night and day in how the game sounded :lol:

This is exactly what I was on about the other day. Such a difference in perception of our performance (note: not just the result) based on who you're having describe it to you. :lol:

I absolutely cannot abide John Anderson at the best of times, so I'm never likely to stand up for that coverage... but the Talksport folks actually describe what's happening. Ando just grunts and groans and guffaws, with a bit of description every 30 seconds or so. Steve Harper on Talksport, too, who doesn't seem to absolutely detest life, which will surprise LFEE.

I absolutely cannot abide John Anderson at the best of times, so I'm never likely to stand up for that coverage... but the Talksport folks actually describe what's happening. Ando just grunts and groans and guffaws, with a bit of description every 30 seconds or so. Steve Harper on Talksport, too, who doesn't seem to absolutely detest life.

"YAHHH" (interrupting other person's sentence) "DEY'VE BEEN POOHR" x 90 minutes