Modou Barrow

lovejoy

Swansea fans really rate him fwiw.

Where? Not what I've seen and heard. They think he's utter s****.

https://thejack.army/threads/barrow-for-ayew.13188/

Have you read that? So maybe two of them think he's fast and has potential.

Have you? Without venturing off of the first page, there is at least 5 out of about 7 people saying he has talent/potential.

I cannot remember ever seeing him play, he just seems like the complete opposite kind of winger we need going by what people are saying, fast, skillful, erratic. Hopefully I'm wrong but I can see him shoving Atsu off the bench as opposed to Gouffran out the team - which basically achieves nowt.

Pretty obvious Rafa wants Townsend, we're probably being cunts again.

Don't see why we wouldn't go for Montero out of the two tbh. Surely he'd be happy to come here given his lack of game time?

Barrow will be cheaper.

Are we talking about a permanent deal here or a loan with the option ?

Maybe we should do something really unusual abd judge a player based on his performances for us, rather than speculating about how s*** they are first.

Clark was getting similar reviews when we signed him, he's been one of our best players this season.

I decided you were a shit poster before you'd even posted anything and look how right I was. It's just part of the game, man.

[emoji38]

Ed Aarons ‏@ed_aarons  1m1 minute ago

More

Told that Newcastle are still pressing for Andros Towsend loan from Palace as priority. Mo Barrow move unlikely #nufc

Not sure anyone has a clue.

Hope that's true, Barrow just doesn't seem like a 'Benitez signing' when we already have Atsu in on loan, which within the context of last weeks news on Ashley is pretty worrying.

More

Told that Newcastle are still pressing for Andros Towsend loan from Palace as priority. Mo Barrow move unlikely #nufc

This guy broke the news when we signed Townsend last January, and broke the news that Palace were getting him, so pretty reliable.

More

Hope that's true, Barrow just doesn't seem like a 'Benitez signing' when we already have Atsu in on loan, which within the context of last weeks news on Ashley is pretty worrying.

Could be Barrow is just a bargaining chip then. Depends which rag you read as to which one is the first choice target.