Wolves 0-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/17 - post match red cards from pg25

BlueStar

colback had a decent chance at the start, and diame fluffed a decent nearpost headed opportunity anf that chance on the break.

they had one decent chance when the lad missed it at the back post.

nowt else of note.

The highlights make it look like Wolves played us off the park.

They did have more of the ball but did fuck all with it. Honestly one of the worst games I've ever seen

Just catching up on the thread now. This was the general opinion at the pub I was watching, I'm glad it wasn't just us.

Awful game. Quite interesting watching it whilst the rugby was on along with Liverpool v Spurs. The gap in quality was huge and that was just between us and Wales v England. Liverpool v Spurs almost a different sport.

I think Wolves were really good and would have beaten any other side in the division with that performance. Their use of width and passing range was superb but our defending was excellent. A great 3 points.

I think Wolves were really good and would have beaten any other side in the division with that performance. Their use of width and passing range was superb but our defending was excellent. A great 3 points.

Wolves were really good? We must have seen two different games. I thought they were poor.

Guest alijmitchell

Wolves had 3 very good chances iirc, failed to get them on target. They should have scored 1 at least. For all our great defending in last 20, we offered some glorious opportunities to them...

Awful game. Quite interesting watching it whilst the rugby was on along with Liverpool v Spurs. The gap in quality was huge and that was just between us and Wales v England. Liverpool v Spurs almost a different sport.

Yep. We are going to need some serious investment in the summer to get us playing more fluent football, most of this lot have been struggling to string together a decent passing move. I can barely recall seeing one yesterday, the only quality was in defence.

Superb defensively.

We lost a bit of edge with Mitro going off, although it was the correct decision. The yellow card he was given was simply ridiculous. Glad he poked one in, that'll do him the world of good.

Really scrappy game but in reality we didn't look like conceding

I liked their ground fwiw, nice old school stadium with character - much better than the modern Lego stadiums. Wolverhampton is a complete hell whole mind.

Yep. We are going to need some serious investment in the summer to get us playing more fluent football, most of this lot have been struggling to string together a decent passing move. I can barely recall seeing one yesterday, the only quality was in defence.

Very true - but you can't really see Ashley either A) coming up with the necessary dosh or B) allowing Rafa to make the choice of the signings. We look leagues poorer than most PL sides when it comes to fluency and passing/possession.

Haven't read the thread, so don't know if its already been said, but Don Goodman is such a c***

The commentary was so biased, it was laughable. Then I remembered Goodman played for Wolves, as well as the mackems :(

He's like that scouse commentator Jimmy Liddel, only Jimmy is funny with his bias