Norwich City v Newcastle United - 14/2/17 - 19:45 ko - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Norwich looking good of late, win this and we should be good for promotion, especially if we follow up with a win against Villa. Could be a really good period for  us (inc Bristol) and i think we're going to need it with Brighton, Hudds and Reading all away following it.

So many teams in the promotion/play off race will help us out at some point so if we can hang on to 2nd after Reading we're up, hang on to top spot and we win the league imo.

Last time we won there Cole and Beardsley scored.

Was that when Robbie Elliott played central midfield due to an injury crisis and was absolutely outstanding?

Dinnar. Wasn't alive. :lol:

I remember it being released on video as KK had described it as the best team performance under his reign up until then.

Norwich looking good of late, win this and we should be good for promotion, especially if we follow up with a win against Villa. Could be a really good period for  us (inc Bristol) and i think we're going to need it with Brighton, Hudds and Reading all away following it.

So many teams in the promotion/play off race will help us out at some point so if we can hang on to 2nd after Reading we're up, hang on to top spot and we win the league imo.

its focussing the players minds playing decent teams, remain unbeaten will see us up, i smell defeat at Brighton and maybe Reading however just to make us sweat. its what we do  :weep:

another must win to keep pressure on Brighton, if Gayle doesn't start in which in all probability that will be the case, we'll probably start with Murphy up front, he should know all about Norwich.

Did Mitro get injured or suspended? Must have missed that.

In Rafa's mind it's Gayle, Mitro then Murphy. If Gayle isn't ready, then Mitro will start.

Atsu and Hayden are the only potential changes IMO.

Not had a 0-0 all season have we?

My mate had a bet on at the start of the season for all our matches to have at least 1 goal in it. He can't cash out, but reckons he will cover 0-0 for the last 3 games if it is still going at that point

Full round of championship, league one and league two games on so think i'll put a bet on and watch SSN and hopefully they have the goals as they go in again rather than watching PSG vs Barcelona

They always do have the goals as they go in thing for midweek games.

Norwich do look strong at home. By way of a direct comparison so far we've both played 9 of the same teams at home. They've got 22 points, we've got 18. We both lost to Huddersfield (1-2) but they beat Wolves (3-1) and drew with Sheff Wed (0-0). Their goals for and against is 25-7 (these 9 games) ours 18-8.

Some calm needs to be instilled here.  Yes Norwich have picked up and yes I thought myself that they'd be up in the promotion stakes but their recent upturn in form needs further analysis.

Amidst this improvement in points gained, theyve had a favourable run of fixtures with 4 of the last 7 games at home. This being their 5th of the calender year. 

They haven't faced anyone at the top with Derby being the closest you can get to challenging for anything and they lost to Rotherham away last month.  Their wins have came against teams of the calibre of Wolves, Cardiff and Birmingham so they're expected of a relegated premier league team at the least.

If we are as professional as we've been away all season then Delia will be kicking off again.