Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 20/2/17 @ 8pm (live on SkySports 1)

Sir Toon

Just remembered Lansbury plays for them, diving prick

Its almost a certainty that this prat is going to score a crucial goal for them in this match...we are the world's biggest fall-guys for hate-figures like him coming back to haunt us. I was at SJP when we had an FA Cup replay with Wimbledon in 1988 after the famous Vinnie Jones gonad-grabbing incident on Gazza during the first game. We were all desperate for the game to come around so we could abuse Jones - many threw toilet brushes at him after his comment about giving Gazza a toilet brush in return for a rose that Gazza sarcastically sent to their dressing room after the first game - but everything went wrong. That awful dwarf Wise scored and we lost 1-3...Gazza did nowt and Jones didn't even get booked as far as I remember....

This game has all the signs of a repeat performance after Lansbury gets stick from the fans...its something NUFC specialize in..!

Its almost a certainty that this prat is going to score a crucial goal for them in this match...we are the world's biggest fall-guys for hate-figures like him coming back to haunt us. I was at SJP when we had an FA Cup replay with Wimbledon in 1988 after the famous Vinnie Jones gonad-grabbing incident on Gazza during the first game. We were all desperate for the game to come around so we could abuse Jones - many threw toilet brushes at him after his comment about giving Gazza a toilet brush in return for a rose that Gazza sarcastically sent to their dressing room after the first game - but everything went wrong. That awful dwarf Wise scored and we lost 1-3...Gazza did nowt and Jones didn't even get booked as far as I remember....

This game has all the signs of a repeat performance after Lansbury gets stick from the fans...its something NUFC specialize in..!

Nah. We'll batter these.

Nah. We'll batter these.

We all thought that before the replay with Wimbledon....

Modern day football fans don't like petty banter, mocking other clubs etc. They turn their noses up at that sort of carry on. A lot of them don't even approve of singing. Shame because that was what set football apart from other sports all those years ago and now it's sterile as f***.

Modern day football fans don't like petty banter, mocking other clubs etc. They turn their noses up at that sort of carry on. A lot of them don't even approve of singing. Shame because that was what set football apart from other sports all those years ago and now it's sterile as f***.

The way I see it Villa went on like twats when we went down bearing in mind we had no former rivalry. They took piss taking to a different, more obsessive level. I'm more than happy to remind them of that in any shape or form now.

I personally think they just have a chip on the shoulder anyways. Everyone seems to from Birmingham who I've ever met. Both sets of fans seem like small time wankers.