Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Newcastle United - post match jubilation from p54

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Christ.

I haven't used this as an adjective since like 2004, but it seems fitting. That pass from Ritchie is pure sex.

I mentioned it at half time and I know Sky love close ups but I've never known them miss so much of the match with close ups and replays than they did yesterday.

Yeah, it has got worse in the last couple of years but last night was beyond belief. 30 second close ups of their keeper at times.

I mentioned it at half time and I know Sky love close ups but I've never known them miss so much of the match with close ups and replays than they did yesterday.

Aye. Must have missed 3 corners.

was saying exactly the same to gimp- shit coverage.

Thankfully I had to watch the game on my phone app so I wasn't able to get on here. It was worrying after that first half, felt like it was going to be one of those nights where we get all the ball and all the chances but lose because of a s**** ref call. Was one of the best games I've watched in forever, went against everything, coming from behind, BHA losing after going ahead, us winning after being a goal down at half time.

I'm just glad I didn't follow it on here because, though I can understand the fear, the negativity has been something else and the giving up after 15 minutes because we're a goal down is pathetic. Give your heads a shake and be glad Rafa and the rest of the team don't have your mental fortitude. I read back through it to see how the roller coaster panned out on here, wish I hadn't bothered.

Can we all have a bit of belief now, BHA are the second best team in the division, they've proven how good they are over almost an entire season and last night we beat them quite comfortably in the end. We are the best team in the division, with the best manager and the best players. How about a but of belief now.

If Huddersfield beat us on saturday they will have done the double over us. Does that mean they can argue they are the best team in the Championship?

Christ.

I haven't used this as an adjective since like 2004, but it seems fitting. That pass from Ritchie is pure sex.

I was complaining about Ritchies passing , Atsus and Diames touches all night. :lol:

Thankfully I had to watch the game on my phone app so I wasn't able to get on here. It was worrying after that first half, felt like it was going to be one of those nights where we get all the ball and all the chances but lose because of a s**** ref call. Was one of the best games I've watched in forever, went against everything, coming from behind, BHA losing after going ahead, us winning after being a goal down at half time.

I'm just glad I didn't follow it on here because, though I can understand the fear, the negativity has been something else and the giving up after 15 minutes because we're a goal down is pathetic. Give your heads a shake and be glad Rafa and the rest of the team don't have your mental fortitude. I read back through it to see how the roller coaster panned out on here, wish I hadn't bothered.

Can we all have a bit of belief now, BHA are the second best team in the division, they've proven how good they are over almost an entire season and last night we beat them quite comfortably in the end. We are the best team in the division, with the best manager and the best players. How about a but of belief now.

If Huddersfield beat us on saturday they will have done the double over us. Does that mean they can argue they are the best team in the Championship?

That's what Blackburn will say as they tumble into League 1, tbh.

Re the negativity. I've absolutely no problem with people being negative during games, it's tense and emotional at the best of times nvm when we're behind in a key game at a critical point in the season.

We haven't been performing well recently despite some results so it's completely fair to be worried, some posts were over the top but again that's to be expected during a game like that.

Other than one poster obviously being deliberately antagonistic I don't think there was too much to be embarassed about in the thread, all things considered.

Yes, yes and yes again. It was fucking shite last night.

Yes, yes and yes again. It was f***ing s**** last night.

Felt like I spent a third of the game listening to the crowd reaction to try and work out what was happening on the pitch. Meanwhile the Sky cameras are going for a super zoom on David Stockdale.

Felt like I spent a third of the game listening to the crowd reaction to try and work out what was happening on the pitch. Meanwhile the Sky cameras are going for a super zoom on David Stockdale.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thup:

The close up were so close- I was trying to see the game in the reflection of the subjects eyes.

That's what Blackburn will say as they tumble into League 1, tbh.

At what point did I say that it was because we beat BHA that made us the best team in the league? I'm just glad that the players and the manager aren't as negative as some folk on here or we'd be 5 points behind BHA after the last 2 games alone.

And who at one point in the commentary decided to call Robbie Stockdale ex Boro and current mackem coach

Knockaert really has a rather annoying face doesn't he?

Wanted to slap the f*** out of him and at the same time thought would I feel the same way if he was playing for us?

Owh their keeper Stockdale? Another f***ing punchable face.

After their early flourish, culminating in what for me was a softly awarded pen, we were the better team. Our best performance for quite a while.

fwiw they (Northstandchat) thought the ref was poor, I thought he only got two things wrong, the pen and not booking Colback for impeding the throw.