Huddersfield Town vs Newcastle United 4/3/17 17:30 GMT (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

I'm feeling confident. I think todays win was a massive confidence boost and probably took away some of the pressure from the players shoulders, which might help us play in a more relaxed way overall.

Guest neesy111

Darlow

Anita Lascelles Clark Dummett

Ritchie Shelvey Diame Atsu

Perez

Murphy

Good shout on Anita, Yedlin's defending didn't inspire much confidence in me tonight.

They need a win, a point for us is a good result and no good to them.

I honestly think we can go into this game with a mentality that we are 1-0 up. They need that win and all we need to do is see the game out. With them needing to attack we should be capable of picking them off at the back. Their high pressing means that we need our players to come out and make passing options available. Should we do this and simply pick out the simple passes then we should be in control of the game. If there was ever a game where we need to keep it simple then it's this game.

Guest neesy111

Wouldn't change a settled defence personally. Yes we're not the most solid unit but it's been the same whoever has played. Yedlin has been one of our best players in recent weeks.

I personally don't see this fascination with Yedlin, yes he's rapid going forward but I'm yet to be convinced of his defensive capabilities.  He's like the opposite of Dummett.

Hmm Huddersfield always play their best against the good teams in the division and will draw confidence from their win at SJP earlier in the season.

I am hoping for at least a draw but a defeat as dissapointing as it would be wouldn't be all that unexpected. It will take another excellent performance, even better than tonight's in my opinion, to win.

I've always favoured Anita for the most part I just think Yedlin gets caught out too much for my liking and think Anita is the better option defensively, while I do prefer Yedlin going forward I don't think hes THAT good enough at it for it to be a big miss, I've seen Anita get forward and provide assists too, Leeds away springs to mind.

Another win. I'm more worried about the Reading game now, tbh.

I expect that Huddersfield will be much tougher than Reading, Reading are not on +2 goal difference for nothing, their defence isn't that good.  They like a lot of possession without knowing what to do with it most of the time.  I hope tonight hasn't taken too much out of us before Saturday and I hope Rafa uses the squad to give us fresh legs.  Huddersfield have Man City tomorrow and they'll probably make a load of changes to have players ready to go against us.

I'm sure Rafa will manage the situation.

Worth remembering they're playing City tomorrow btw.

It will be a second string tomorrow though. They made 8 changes to the City game from their midweek win over Rotherham and then after the City game made nine changes to the team that beat Reading last week.

Team news for Huddersfield Town vs Reading on Tuesday 21 ...

www.htafc.com › News

21 Feb 2017 - Wagner makes nine changes to the XI from Man City.

Wagner is banned from the touchline in both games which might help a bit