Huddersfield Town 1-3 Newcastle United - 04/03/17 - post match craic from p24

BlueStar

For all the alleged luck and fortune in our last 2 wins and the goals in those game, its very telling that the two closest teams to us could only score a dubious penalty each, at their own grounds.

I literally don't care how people thought we won. We scored 2 perfectly good goals and got one jammy pen. We also had a jammy pen against us midweek and won that fixture. We're just the best team in the division. Simples.

C6JNLZvUYAEoYAt.jpg

:lol:

If Roysten Vasey had a football team...

Hes is seriously creepy.  Looks like a guy who would invite you round for dinner...but youd be the dinner.  The cannibal cunt.

C6JNLZvUYAEoYAt.jpg

If Roysten Vasey had a football team...

Hes is seriously creepy.  Looks like a guy who would invite you round for dinner...but youd be the dinner.  The cannibal cunt.

Looks like Sergei the Meerkat -

Capture.jpg

Watched the highlights again, its a really satisfying win for us especially as it felt like everyone was championing Huddersfield for the win.  Feels great shitting on everyones parad again.  :lol:

Maybe Huddersfield started to believe the hype about themselves from the media.  Hopefully theyll have a wobble now.

whats with all the fucking stars on the shirt?

I wondered that. They won Division One, in 1923–24, 1924–25, 1925–26.

I'm assuming that's what they represent.

Yup. Apparently Huddersfield were the side to beat, back then.

For the record, I think Wagner has done a terrific job. I don't wish any ill will on them. They play good football and it would be cool to see them get promoted too.

whats with all the fucking stars on the shirt?

I wondered that. They won Division One, in 1923–24, 1924–25, 1925–26.

I'm assuming that's what they represent.

Yup. Apparently Huddersfield were the side to beat, back then.

For the record, I think Wagner has done a terrific job. I don't wish any ill will on them. They play good football and it would be cool to see them get promoted too.

Would it fuck.

Guest neesy111

Classic away game performance from us.

Soak up pressure and hit home team on the counter, they barely laid a glove on us till the comical decision to award a pen to them.

Didn´t see the game, How did Anita play? I can only imagine very good defensively (the result) and taking pressure off us through neat passing.

Also, what was Murphy like in all round play; linking play, headers, going wide and runnig channels?

Van La Parra turned him over a few times (Anita) but I don't think he was disgraceful, no one was really - played most of the game on a yellow. He got lucky when he fell on the ball in the 2nd half like, it was accidental handball but we've seen the state of some referees this season, he could easily have gone off in another game.