Newcastle United vs Fulham - 11/03/2017 at 15:00

Decky

Haven't seen much of Fulham, but Rafa was saying in the press the other day that they are known as an attacking team, if so that should help overcome some of our home struggles. Either way we really need Gayle back for this one.

It's all about mentality this one.  Some of the fans for getting too edgy too soon if we're not 2 up by their 17th minute wake up alarm.  Also for some of our players to realise that starting in first gear only works for a few seconds.  For an engine to work properly you have to shift through the gears.

Hopefully the quicker we get to 3rd or 4th gear will determine that our chances will increase.  an edgy display again I reckon with it being a score draw or a one goal win.

Guest reefatoon

Taking the bairn to this one for her first ever game. On the back of three really good away results, they better put in a performance!

Obviously 'must win' is a bit much, but I think we need to so as not to waste the past few results. Would be shite to lose such a decent cushion straight away.

Need a good home performance.

We need to win this to put to bed any idea that we've got a problem playing at home. The crowd need to be as good as they were in the second half against Bristol because we did lift the players.

Good team, by all accounts play some of the best football in the division and in excellent form, pushing for the playoffs. Hopefully that means we'll buck our ideas up.

This 'home form' thing.

I looked after the Brighton game and we were at the following:

Home

11W 2D 4L

Away

12W 2D 3L

Basically the Blackburn 0-1 aside away from being identical to our (rightly said) 'incredible' away form.

Back the team after the brilliant last week and I fancy us for 3 points. Gayle to start.

This 'home form' thing.

Home

11W 2D 4L

Away

12W 2D 3L

Basically the Blackburn 0-1 aside away from being identical to our (rightly said) 'incredible' away form.

Back the team after the brilliant last week and I fancy us for 3 points. Gayle to start.

Isn't the point that your home form is supposed to be much better?

This 'home form' thing.

Home

11W 2D 4L

Away

12W 2D 3L

Isn't the point that your home form is supposed to be much better?

That is a bit of a harsh way to looking at our away form being so good