Birmingham City vs Newcastle United - 18/03/2017 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Ryan

Birmingham are bottom of the form table for home games. They've lost six of their last eight.

P8 W1 D1 L6 F5 A14 GD-9 Pts 4

Just saying, but we've just won two and draw one away in quick succession at the other teams in the top four.

I just hope for a good win today. A nice early goal or two and see the game out with no dramas just to settle the nerves a bit and give us a bit of a boost.

Everything I've seen from the Birmingham fans this season have been spot on, it's a shame what's happened to their club as they seem polar opposite as a fanbase to Villa but we've really got to beat these today as they're a poor side.

I just hope for a good win today. A nice early goal or two and see the game out with no dramas just to settle the nerves a bit and give us a bit of a boost.

Everything I've seen from the Birmingham fans this season have been spot on, it's a shame what's happened to their club as they seem polar opposite as a fanbase to Villa but we've really got to beat these today as they're a poor side.

Been working in Redditch all week, plenty of Birmingham fans were complimentary towards nufc and our fans

Always thought birminghams away support at sjp has been decent.

Lazaar was a very strange signing, like. He blatantly isn't a defender and in spite of our lack of options on the LW hasn't been given a chance there either. Must be abject in training.

Must be. In some cases you are judged more for your hard work in training than what you do in a match. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk