The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Walker is an upgrade on Sagna and Zabaleta too

Oh no doubt, i agree on the keeper too. I just don't think either have made a 3rd to 1st level of difference though. I feel like the biggest difference is just the players that were now improving vastly on last season.

Seem to have a good variety of experience and youth in their squad. 'Older' players such as David Silva, Fernandinho, Aguero (not that old but close to 30) and even Yaya still there with a blend of young players with Jesus, Sane, Bernardo Silva, Stones and Sterling. Then players who should be in their prime with KdB, Walker and Gundogan.

This has been bizarrely defensive from Conte. He has the defending champions and a team that just recently went to Madrid and soundly outplayed Atletico at his disposal,and he has spent large portions of this match with only two attacking players on the pitch, none of whom are strikers. He has even benched his two most aggressively attacking defenders in Moses and Luiz for more conservative options, all of this at home. I really don't understand it.

This has been bizarrely defensive from Conte. He has the defending champions and a team that just recently went to Madrid and soundly outplayed Atletico at his disposal, he's spent large portions of this match with only two attacking players on the pitch, none of whom are strikers. He has even benched his two most aggressively attacking defenders in Moses and Luiz for more conservative options, all of this at home. I really don't understand it.

Luiz is suspended still isn't he?