The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Barcelona - Las Palmas off due to all the bother in Barcelona.

It's going to be a very long day.

Not officially off, seems the club have called it off but not the league.  You've gotta play it or face a 6 point deduction.

Barcelona - Las Palmas off due to all the bother in Barcelona.

It's going to be a very long day.

As I said, the political problem played a part in Neymar saga, and it is realising.

Considering how much money they have spent. Evertons starting 11 is pretty average.

Was just thinking the same. They're still considerably weaker than Liverpool who are well behind their desired level themselves.

A lot of money sitting on the bench.

I don't know who is in charge of recruitment but everyone on here was saying how slow the team would be with Rooney, Siggy and the other bloke.

7 games into the season they've abandoned starting 2 of them in favour of players already there who you know.... can actually run. Got Calvert-Lewin in my FF, missed a sitter last week but has kept his place in the side.

A lot of money sitting on the bench.

I don't know who is in charge of recruitment but everyone on here was saying how slow the team would be with Rooney, Siggy and the other bloke.

7 games into the season they've abandoned starting 2 of them in favour of players already there who you know.... can actually run. Got Calvert-Lewin in my FF, missed a sitter last week but has kept his place in the side.

Aye, Davy Klaassen being the other one, they essentially bought 3 of the same type of player in Rooney, Sigurdsson & Klaassen, all slow, technical players, none of which are goal-scorers/out and out strikers. Hence them resorting to a very raw, untested youngster upfront despite spending about £150m. Poor recruitment really after knowing they were about to lose their best player and only real striker. I'd be disappointed.