The other games today 2017/18

Greg

The title is such a procession :lol:

One of the headlines on the back of the Express tomorrow is about Klopp being the 'latest Premier League title contender to throw in the towel'.

Aye, they're 20 points clear of Liverpool and to be truthful I can't see them losing 7 matches from here.

I think alli has heard the pundits defending him saying that the extra bite to his game is part of what makes him good and has decided not to mature and learn not to be a total dick. I think tbh his frequent nasty tackles are worse than his diving mind, which is also cunty.

Fairly sick of Klopp now. Needs to simmer down. Completely different mannerisms, obviously, but he exudes this 'I'm so hard done by' attitude like many of the PFMs. You shouldve bought a keeper and a centre-back, mate.

Fairly sick of Klopp now. Needs to simmer down. Completely different mannerisms, obviously, but he exudes this 'I'm so hard done by' attitude like many of the PFMs. You shouldve bought a keeper and a centre-back, mate.

I'm really conflicted about Liverpool these days. I like their gung-ho style and the way Salah and Coutinho are playing right now. But then I remember it's Liverpool  :icon_puke_r:. And despite enjoying Klopp's style of play, he's an insufferable bellend.

Sissyoko, double f*** uo

Actually thought he was a bit unlucky. First shot was placed in the corner and the keeper made a nice save with his feet, then the second one he nearly got it perfectly through the keeper’s legs and he just got enough of a deflection.