The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Palace have far better players than we do, and while they got a point, the match stats are certainly similar and comparable. Which you seem unable to understand. They had a few more shots, but that's about it.

If you think the performance by us and the performance by Palace today was comparable then there is no point in even debating with you.

Care to point in the direction of where I've said that? I said the outcome in terms of statistical analysis was comparable. Palace have a better side for us pretty much player for player and as such are far more capable of playing in a different way to we did first 30 minutes, yet at the end of the date the stats of both games turn out very similar. Take your blinkers off.

How is a team having 7 more shots on goal as you want to include blocked shots, hitting the post three times, two good saves, scoring a goal and missing at least 2 more excellent chances and another 3 or 4 you would expect normally for them to hit the target comparable. City created virtually nothing today. Palace were by far more of a threat today also. That pretty much better player by player are still below us in the league so they can’t be that good.

Palace have far better players than we do, and while they got a point, the match stats are certainly similar and comparable. Which you seem unable to understand. They had a few more shots, but that's about it.

If you think the performance by us and the performance by Palace today was comparable then there is no point in even debating with you.

Care to point in the direction of where I've said that? I said the outcome in terms of statistical analysis was comparable. Palace have a better side for us pretty much player for player and as such are far more capable of playing in a different way to we did first 30 minutes, yet at the end of the date the stats of both games turn out very similar. Take your blinkers off.

How is a team having 7 more shots on goal as you want to include blocked shots, hitting the post three times, two good saves, scoring a goal and missing at least 2 more excellent chances and another 3 or 4 you would expect normally for them to hit the target comparable. City created virtually nothing today. Palace were by far more of a threat today also. That pretty much better player by player are still below us in the league so they can’t be that good.

Can you even read? I made a comment on the statistical outcomes being similar. Nothing more.

Can you even read? I made a comment on the statistical outcomes being similar. Nothing more.

So having 7 more shots is comparable I don’t think so it’s not one or 2 it’s 7 that is not comparable.

So having 7 more shots is comparable I don’t think so it’s not one or 2 it’s 7 that is not comparable.

If you look at all the stats of the match, the general trend of the game is very much comparable but we shall leave it there.

How the fuck is that a penalty?