The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Alan Pardews team were about to loose due to a James Mclean own goal, I really couldn't think of anything else so beautiful in the whole world. The two cretins deserve each other.

Now my dreams have been destroyed.

We haven't had a pen so far this season have we? 5Live doing their nut in about it. Shocker.

Nope, but we've had one given against us that wasn't a penalty (West Ham) at least.

That was a pen like.

We haven't had a pen so far this season have we? 5Live doing their nut in about it. Shocker.

Nope, but we've had one given against us that wasn't a penalty (West Ham) at least.

That was a pen like.

Its understandable it was given but if contact starts outside the box then by the laws of the game it's a free kick. Anyway its more about the fact that these marginal calls tend to go against us, whereas some of our rivals are getting iffy calls in their favour.

That was a pen like.

Its understandable it was given but if contact starts outside the box then by the laws of the game it's a free kick. Anyway its more about the fact that these marginal calls tend to go against us, whereas some of our rivals are getting iffy calls in their favour.

The contact carried on into the box. As far as I was aware that means penalty. May be wrong like, not swallowed the rules for a while.

Guest neesy111

That was a pen like.

The contact carried on into the box. As far as I was aware that means penalty. May be wrong like, not swallowed the rules for a while.

No you're correct.