The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

Have Stoke had much investment or self sufficient? Either way, their achievements over the last 10 years has been pretty brilliant.

They've had a bit in from Peter Coates, but it's not been stupid amounts.

Have Stoke had much investment or self sufficient? Either way, their achievements over the last 10 years has been pretty brilliant.

They've had a bit in from Peter Coates, but it's not been stupid amounts.

Hughes has sold more than he bought commentator just said

Ozil is the absolute worst.

Hmm, maybe I SHOULD vote KaKa.

I can't stand his game. He is unbelievably poor so often. Always goes so deep, and just lacks urgency all the time.

He is one of their two top earners and is looking for more money and a new contract, and is playing like this? He's awful.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't stand his game. He is unbelievably poor so often. Always goes so deep, and just lacks urgency all the time.

He is one of their two top earners and is looking for more money and a new contract, and is playing like this? He's awful.

Hmm, maybe I SHOULD vote KaKa. Ozil's not 'awful' like, total nonsense.

My biggest takeaway from that game is Welbeck is f***ing s***.

He was shocking. So much hustle and bustle that results in nothing. He gets in so many great positions through his own work to be fair, but man does he mess up some great situations.

I don't like him playing off the front man as he tries to do way too much. He was incredibly frustrating today along with so many others in that Arsenal team.

Kaka wouldn't be saying this if Welbeck wasn't messing up like a dozen Ozil passes a game, also the other problem because Ramsey was running around like a headless chicken forcing Ozil deeper so Xhaka wasn't isolated.

Ramsey is talented obviously but he totally imbalances the midfield to the point that Elneny would actually be better for the team, basically Arsenal need a new midfielder.

Welbeck though, i was shocked how crap he was and shocked even further when Wenger took Lacazette off and left him on.

I don't like him at all. Do you think he has been good at Arsenal? Or are you thinking more generally i.e. at Madrid and for Germany?

Kaka wouldn't be saying this if Welbeck wasn't messing up like a dozen Ozil passes a game, also the other problem because Ramsey was running around like a headless chicken forcing Ozil deeper so Xhaka wasn't isolated.

Ramsey is talented obviously but he totally imbalances the midfield to the point that Elneny would actually be better for the team, basically Arsenal need a new midfielder.

Welbeck though, i was shocked how crap he was and shocked even further when Wenger took Lacazette off and left him on.

My goodness ... Ramsey. That guy thinks he's playing at the park or something. Has no discipline whatsoever.

Wenger knows his team can't defend and still puts Ramsey in central midfield, which he just completely evacuates all the time.

I have seen Ozil play this way so often now I don't know if you can blame the other players still. Last week Ramsey didn't start the game and it was the same thing. I was at the Emirates for their pre-season tournament and even in that setting it was the same thing. Not a fan of his at all. You guys are entitled to your opinion though.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't like him at all. Do you think he has been good at Arsenal? Or are you thinking more generally i.e. at Madrid and for Germany?

Of course I do. He's been inconsistent and a bit lazy a fair bit, but in terms of making things happen and getting assists he's still one of the best in the league.