The other games today 2017/18

Greg

City fans celebrating a last minute winner week 3 away at Bournemouth like they've won just the CL

Eh?

They've just scored a 97th minute winner for a game they'd have left at 4am to watch. They not allowed to celebrate like? [emoji38]

Did I say they weren't allowed to celebrate?

This "omg they're celebrating like they've won the world cup!!" is the absolute worst craic imagineable though. As if they're supposed to tone down how much they enjoy a last minute winner.

They were jumping onto the field ffs. Of course it was over the top. No one's denying their right to celebrate, settle down.

So what? [emoji38]

Let's lose our shit because we barely squeaked by a team we've outspent by hundreds of millions of pounds.

It could be the difference between winning the league and not at the end of the season

Guest firetotheworks

City fans celebrating a last minute winner week 3 away at Bournemouth like they've won just the CL

Eh?

They've just scored a 97th minute winner for a game they'd have left at 4am to watch. They not allowed to celebrate like? [emoji38]

This "omg they're celebrating like they've won the world cup!!" is the absolute worst craic imagineable though. As if they're supposed to tone down how much they enjoy a last minute winner.

They were jumping onto the field ffs. Of course it was over the top. No one's denying their right to celebrate, settle down.

So what? [emoji38]

Kind reminder that some of our fans got bans for invading the pitch when we scored in a pre-season friendly against Darlington. [emoji38] Fans being able to celebrate in a sport that's already so sanitised is one of the last things I'd have a problem with. Unless it's against us obviously.

Eh?

They've just scored a 97th minute winner for a game they'd have left at 4am to watch. They not allowed to celebrate like? :lol:

So what? :lol:

Let's lose our shit because we barely squeaked by a team we've outspent by hundreds of millions of pounds.

That hardly matters in the moment.

Eh?

They've just scored a 97th minute winner for a game they'd have left at 4am to watch. They not allowed to celebrate like? :lol:

Let's lose our s*** because we barely squeaked by a team we've outspent by hundreds of millions of pounds.

It's a last minute winner in a game you didn't think you were going to win, any fan for any club would do the same thing. Think of the context of the situation, the money is irrelevant to how a player or a fan feels in that moment.

Eh?

Let's lose our s*** because we barely squeaked by a team we've outspent by hundreds of millions of pounds.

City fans have had to put up with more shit than us if you widen the historic lens a bit. I don't feel any sour grapes re their ownership (love relaying the story/urban myth (?) that they came to Newcastle before City and fucked off over the Pennines offended at being met by monkey rather than organ grinder).

Eh?

So what? [emoji38]

Kind reminder that some of our fans got bans for invading the pitch when we scored in a pre-season friendly against Darlington. [emoji38] Fans being able to celebrate in a sport that's already so sanitised is one of the last things I'd have a problem with. Unless it's against us obviously.

And I reserve the right to be totally hypocritical on this front, as with everything when it comes to sports. It's all about perspective innit.

Deulofeu, Iniesta, Messi. Our front three is DIM.

Oh come on! That was a good one.

Plus not far from reality given our attacking play has the guile of a toddler.

Would probably be funnier if Messi and Iniesta weren't two of the names in that [emoji38]