The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Norwich v Fulham next week could swing the playoff places wide open.

Fulham, Sheff Wed, Norwich, Preston and Derby all fighting over one place.

Hope Norwich don't come up this year as I'd rather they were down in the Championship next season when the Mackems are down as you'd wager large money on Norwich coming top four. The most decent sides that can stay down this season, the better.

We'd finish comfortably above Norwich next season so I'd happily see them make a charge and nick a Play-Off spot.

We should finish comfortably above either of the two joining us tbqh.

Bendter scored an own goal in the Rosenborg - Molde match. This was his post match interview when he was meant to talk about the win:

"Did you see Molde's goal though? We had no chance against such a fantastically made goal. What a striker."

:lol:

Red card for Felipao

:lol: Undeserved. Not the 2nd booking, but his first one was ridiculous. For tying his shoes for too long according to the ref. He does get enough yellow cards to be liable to get sent off a few times a season though :lol:

Bendter scored an own goal in the Rosenborg - Molde match. This was his post match interview when he was meant to talk about the win:

"Did you see Molde's goal though? We had no chance against such a fantastically made goal. What a striker."

Some rumours that a Wolves fan has died at their game against Bristol City after being attacked. Hope it's false.

Early reports suggest he "went down" during a fight and was repeatedly stamped on.

Horrific. Hopefully it's not true that he's died, but he certainly doesn't sound good.

Bristol Post reporting on it (although not that he has died)

Not really. Norwich are 9 points off 6th placed Wednesday. Derby are 7 points off them, Preston 8 points off them. I'd say it is certainly between Wednesday and Fulham. If Fulham drop points and Wednesday pick up all 3 then I'd say it would settle who's going into the play offs, rather than make it wide open.

Not really. Norwich are 9 points off 6th placed Wednesday. Derby are 7 points off them, Preston 8 points off them. I'd say it is certainly between Wednesday and Fulham. If Fulham drop points and Wednesday pick up all 3 then I'd say it would settle who's going into the play offs, rather than make it wide open.

That post was before Sheff Wed beat us and the gap to Fulham (who were in 6th) and Norwich was 7 points. Which would have been down to 4 points if Norwich beat them.