The other games today 2017/18

Greg

We were so close to a Tyne-Wear derby. :yao:

Remember my heart almost imploding when us and the mackems were in the last 4 teams to be drawn, but then we got Preston at home and they got Southampton away. :lol: What a night that Preston cup match was, man. We were so dominant, even at 11v11, it was insane. One of my favourite games I've been to, that.

Wow.

La Liga is close to being over.

Real smash and grab here.

I'm not particularly surprised tbh, how many times have they won it since Ronaldo has been there?  Like twice?  It's more of a surprise when they win it.

Not saying they won't mind as it's only September but I'd always consider Barcelona the favourite when Messi is there even if I believe in Madrid more for the CL.

Only caught the second half. But Betis didn't half waste some decent positions of their own. Adan wasn't being beaten tonight, RM went a bit gung ho and left themselves short at the back time and again.

Made for hilarious viewing. As I am a bit of a fanboy of Barca, TBH. ever since going to watch them when I was 16. Couldn't give a toss about either before that.

Wow.

La Liga is close to being over.

Real smash and grab here.

I'm not particularly surprised tbh, how many times have they won it since Ronaldo has been there?  Like twice?  It's more of a surprise when they win it.

Yes twice. Barcelona have put up 90 points or more pretty much every season since Ronaldo moved to Real. The 2 or 3 times they haven't, someone else has won the league.

Barcelona are brilliant at beating La Liga sides. Even last year, 88 points or so.