The other games today 2017/18

Greg

It would probably cost a bit to compete at the very top of the league, but becoming the best of the rest probably wouldn't take that much tbh. Top class manager like Rafa and a few smart quality additions would get us quite far. Outside of the top 5/6 it's pretty meh tbh.

Genine question, who is best of the rest this season? Last year Everton were and the season before that West Ham were, look at them this season. On this season’s showing I see no reason why we can’t be, providing we keep up our consistency.

It would probably cost a bit to compete at the very top of the league, but becoming the best of the rest probably wouldn't take that much tbh. Top class manager like Rafa and a few smart quality additions would get us quite far. Outside of the top 5/6 it's pretty meh tbh.

Genine question, who is best of the rest this season? Last year Everton were and the season before that West Ham were, look at them this season. On this season’s showing I see no reason why we can’t be, providing we keep up our consistency.

Watford?

I don't think we're there yet to be honest. Add a quality striker and #10 to begin with, then maybe, with some luck when it comes to injuries.

What Joeyt said.

Watford?

In the case of West Ham and Everton you would have expected tough games from them and if you picked up any points you would think that they would be well gained points. With Watford you would expect to have a reasonable chance to beat them. Also with West Ham and Everton you would have looked at us and thought that we were a few years behind them, with Watford you would think you are only 2/3 players (if that) away from matching or overtaking them.

Watford?

In the case of West Ham and Everton you would have expected tough games from them and if you picked up any points you would think that they would be well gained points. With Watford you would expect to have a reasonable chance to beat them. Also with West Ham and Everton you would have looked at us and thought that we were a few years behind them, with Watford you would think you are only 2/3 players (if that) away from matching or overtaking them.

West Ham have been s**** for over a year now mind. Their squad isn't a few years ahead of us, it's pretty average, as is their manager