The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

I never understood why Palace and Brighton consider themselves as rivals.

Isn't it more recent with them 2?  Who would be Brighton's rivals?  Crawley?

I never understood why Palace and Brighton consider themselves as rivals.

Isn't it more recent with them 2?  Who would be Brighton's rivals?  Crawley?

Palace isn't it? Which has always been weird to me.

There are quite a few teams in the top two leagues that don’t really have a proper rivalry.

Reading, Hull, Stoke, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, West Brom, Watford just off the top of my head.

I’m sure they all have a team that they consider a rival, but cant say I’ve ever thought ‘oooh Stoke v Port Vale is a harsh rivalry’ for example.

Who is Leicester’s? Coventry? Cant say I really ever take notice of that as a rivalry either.

There are quite a few teams in the top two leagues that don’t really have a proper rivalry.

Reading, Hull, Stoke, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, West Brom, Watford just off the top of my head.

I’m sure they all have a team that they consider a rival, but cant say I’ve ever thought ‘oooh Stoke v Port Vale is a harsh rivalry’ for example.

Who is Leicester’s? Coventry? Cant say I really ever take notice of that as a rivalry either.

Don't West Brom have Wolves as rivals? Black Country n'al that.

Aye - what I meant by that is that I wouldn’t look at the fixtures and think ‘ooh that Wolves v West Brom game will be tasty’. I’m sure ever team has some sort of rival, but a lot of them are quite irrelevant (imo of course).

Aye - what I meant by that is that I wouldn’t look at the fixtures and think ‘ooh that Wolves v West Brom game will be tasty’. I’m sure ever team has some sort if rival, but a lot of them are quite irrelevant (imo of course).

Oh aye, I see what you mean. Palace and Brighton rivalry is one, as is pretty much all of the South coast derbies apart from Southampton and Portsmouth maybe.

I've worked with Forest and Derby fans and while they both see each other as their main rivals, neither are fond of Leicester.

Stoke vs Port Vale's died down really since the former got promoted and the latter slipped back to League Two. Was mates with a Crewe fan when I did my masters and he absolutely despised Port Vale.