The other games today 2017/18

Greg

He was obviously talking complete s*** along with the other fans but Evra is the bigger idiot for sinking to a level even lower than the t*** he kicked and letting him get to him. Unless there was racism involved, one of the scarce amount of cases where there could be any reasonable grounds for him kicking him in the face.

He was obviously talking complete s*** along with the other fans but Evra is the bigger idiot for sinking to a level even lower than the t*** he kicked and letting him get to him. Unless there was racism involved, one of the scarce amount of cases where there could be any reasonable grounds for him kicking him in the face.

Is the comment important? :lol: Obviously, we are all against racism, but I cannot imagine any comment justifiably allowing you to fully kick someone in the face with studs on your foot at your place of employment.

Is the comment important? :lol: Obviously, we are all against racism, but I cannot imagine any comment justifiably allowing you to fully kick someone in the face with studs on your foot at your place of employment.

Hmm racism would be very close to being a good enough comment to justify it though. That and if he said something really horrible about somebody close to him. I feel I’d do more than kick him in the face if his comments were extreme enough.  But they’d have to be pretty danm extreme, or else it’d be just stupid.

Guest neesy111

What about Wolves attracted such a rich investor?

Childhood fan?

Could say same with how Portsmouth are owned by the ex ceo of Disney.

What about Wolves attracted such a rich investor?

Childhood fan?

Could say same with how Portsmouth are owned by the ex ceo of Disney.

Something tells me Fosun International wasn't a childhood Wolf.