The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I'm going to hate video refereeing when it comes to the Premiership:

Controversy in Napoli/Milan game; Insigne has goal given after ref gets s message from upstairs; I just don't like it: stops the game which I hate;

The decision was very marginal in terms of offside

Heh, I have always defended Benzema's role in Madrid's striking line, but this season is becoming difficult...

8842910c-8472-485f-955f-6b7eb6e1989c-jpg.314816

They have a bad conundrum. I still don't think Ronaldo is going to be as effective played as a pure #9 as if they bought a top drawer pure #9, but right now their striking line has lost all the dynamism they were famous for.

Spurs are doing s*** this season in the league for the hype around them.

Meh. Hype is hype. We're in the CL and in a CL place.

*broken record* Until we get into the new stadium and start generating the kind of revenue which will allow us to compete on a level at least comparable to the clubs above us, then I will take a CL place as a success. Teams don't play in a vacuum. The teams above us right now spent 221M, 188M and 150M on new players this summer, to add to the crazy amounts they spent in previous windows and the insane advantage they have in wage bill.

We're really good, we punch far above our weight, and have done so for years.

*broken record* Until we get into the new stadium and start generating the kind of revenue which will allow us to compete on a level at least comparable to the clubs above us, then I will take a CL place as a success. Teams don't play in a vacuum. The teams above us right now spent 221M, 188M and 150M on new players this summer, to add to the crazy amounts they spent in previous windows and the insane advantage they have in wage bill.

Had dinner with some Real Madrid fans this week and they're still in shock after the London game.

Had dinner with some Real Madrid fans this week and they're still in shock after the London game.

:lol: Good.