The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Horrible tackle. Please ban him further for the sarcastic applause

Agree there mind, should respect the decision and leave the pitch. The levels of fame and attention he receives in & out of football probably mean he feels he has to make a play of it. Unnecessary.

Can understand frustration if you actually have a right to feel aggrieved but after that 'tackle' you should just be fucking off the pitch with your head hanging.

Horrible tackle. Please ban him further for the sarcastic applause

Agree there mind, should respect the decision and leave the pitch. The levels of fame and attention he receives in & out of football probably mean he feels he has to make a play of it. Unnecessary.

Can understand frustration if you actually have a right to feel aggrieved but after that 'tackle' you should just be f***ing off the pitch with your head hanging.

That's it like.

Penalty all day ... Welbeck should have stayed down and made it clear!

Joke that you even need to consider doing that.

These refs are garbage man, so you have to.

Completely agreed. Just a shame, is all.

Guest Howaythetoon

Arsenal play some lovely stuff around the box, but they bring on Giroud and they don’t even get crosses in. Was frustrating to watch so god knows how Arsenal fans feel about it week in week out. Speaking of Giroud, all his appearances this season have come off the bench, he’s far too good to be sat on the bench. I’d love to see him at the Toon, he’d be just what we need.

FA Cup 3rd round draw on Monday.

I had dream the other night that we drew Gateshead, away from home though. They refused to do a switch to SJP which meant it was impossible to get tickets.

I can't go so I have one for sale. PM me if you're interested :thup:

FA Cup 3rd round draw on Monday.

I had dream the other night that we drew Gateshead, away from home though. They refused to do a switch to SJP which meant it was impossible to get tickets.

I can't go so I have one for sale. PM me if you're interested :thup:

:lol::lol: