The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

[emoji38]

Great stuff, he's got such a youthful spirit does Klopp, still very much in love with the game.

Players must love going into training with him as manager.

:lol: :lol: The replays. The ref runs into him. Fucking insane. Referees need to fuck off. AI could probably do a better job these days ffs.

As an aside, is it just me or has there been an increase of refs interfering in play? I swear I've seen more refs getting in the way of the ball/a player more than I used to. Or maybe my general disdain for referees leads me to notice it more now.

“People watched this game all over the world and this is why - take your heart, throw it on the pitch and play like this, both teams.

"I was not scared at the end, not that I didn't think we could concede a fourth, I have known my boys long enough now, it was so intense.

"If you combine quality with attitude you see a game like this. I really loved it.

"You will find someone who wants to talk about defending, no clean sheet, but he can blow up my boots."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42594403

Still recovering from watching that game

The ref is even the one who changes direction and cuts in front of him.

Insanity :lol:

The way he suddenly cuts in front of him man. What a freak :lol:

Player should have decked him. Ref is a ridiculous person :lol:

Holy shit. :lol: Ref just ran alongside a Nantes player, got tripped up by complete accident. THE REF KICKS OUT AT THE PLAYER. Then gives him a second yellow. And PSG get a free kick for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

probably paid him

I'm glad City have lost their unbeaten record, but they left a statement at the end that the gap between them and the rest was still huge. You had the feeling that if the game had lasted another five minutes they'd have equalised, and in another ten, they'd have won.

De Bruyne and Sane are both very difficult to stop.

Great game yesterday. Was bummed when we went two down "we can't just fucking win at this stadium", but then Suárez was imperious. Good to see him getting his form back.

19 points man. Ludicrous.

Honestly if the situation was reversed I'd be tempted to top myself. :lol:

Great game yesterday. Was bummed when we went two down "we can't just fucking win at this stadium", but then Suárez was imperious. Good to see him getting his form back.

19 points man. Ludicrous.

Honestly if the situation was reversed I'd be tempted to top myself. :lol:

Didn't realise Madrid lost agin this weekend, they're 8 points behind third, and closer to the relegation zone the yourself. Sure Zidane has to go soon?

What has actually happened to make this season such a disaster for Madrid, as at the start people were thinking I'd be Barca that struggled.