Newcastle United 1 - 0 Burton Albion - 05/04/17 - NUFC relegated to League Two

Dave

That could in the end cost us a place in the PL, I don't think it will but that's just not acceptable, a ref needs to know the rules, everyone else surely can't be wrong ?

If its been given away from the area, that suggests somethings happened off the ball?

The ref got a text message reminding him of the bung he'd accepted would be my guess.

Apperantly it was for offside before Gayle was fouled.  :lol:

You can't do that ffs, the penalty was already given and scored. :lol:

They might as well allow Cisse's goal in the derby and Tiote's against Man City a few years ago if they can go back in time like that.

http://i.imgur.com/CezPsvl.png

:lol: fucking insane. That's a goal, not a retake, going by what Greg posted.

Referee should never officiate a proffesional game again. Officially the worst decision I've ever seen (think that's the 3rd time I've said that this season).

The only thing I can think of is if one our players committed a foul after the ball was kicked and before it entered the net.

Encroachment and feinting would mean a re-take.

Another player fouling would mean a retake too.

"the player taking the penalty kick or a team-mate infringes the Laws of the Game: if the ball enters the goal, the kick is retaken"

Apperantly it was for offside before Gayle was fouled.  :lol:

You can't do that ffs, the penalty was already given and scored. :lol:

They might as well allow Cisse's goal in the derby and Tiote's against Man City a few years ago if they can go back in time like that.

They can't do it, no. He's just fucked up, nothing more.

tucking this one away for when some of you mongs cry about things like video replay "taking the human element (aka referee fuckups) out of the game" being a bad thing.

Yup, loving all this human element, guys. And look at all the time we saved just now! Phew.

Guest neesy111

tucking this one away for when some of you mongs cry about things like video replay "taking the human element (aka referee fuckups) out of the game" being a bad thing.

Yup, loving all this human element, guys. And look at all the time we saved just now! Phew.

Can't wait till what shola's lovechild makes of this since he is 100% against it.