Newcastle United 1 - 1 Leeds United - 14/04/17 - Post-match deflation from pg 26

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

If Rafa had been bold with his lineup, a late goal would not have made  a difference, because we would have been up 3-0 by then

Rafa is a c**t!!

Please fuck off.

If Rafa had been bold with his lineup, a late goal would not have made  a difference, because we would have been up 3-0 by then

Rafa is a c**t!!

Please fuck off.

Add him to your ignore list, mine is filling up nicely [emoji106]

Title chances over. Still going up automatically.

Could still get pretty tight yet.

Stop being so negative, nothing is wrong, everything is fine.

Come on man, we were literally seconds away from everyone being delighted by that performance. We were bloody excellent.

:thup:

This. I'm taking much more positives from this one, we were by far the better team. The usual suspects fucked up in their usual way. 

Another point from tonight, we haven't really improved at attacking or defending set pieces under Rafa, which is a massive surprise.

Our attacking set pieces were great tonight.

that will take the wind out the players sails I think, could mentally collapse now ffs

We'll be fine

Nobody has nor will give us fuck all this season. Another clear pen not given tonight. Fuck them. Let's take it. Hope the bad luck/rub of the (hands of the ...) Green, anti big club bias, rank incompetence, and general fuckwittery of our own making, gets them angry and as focussed as they were for much of tonight. Hope Brighton start celebrating early. They will lose a game, hopefully two. HTL!

Can't believe the commentators were praising Colback for that free kick...

Probably because it was a good foul?

a good foul? The guy was by the half way line ffs... From the free kick they could lump everyone forward. Yes we switched off after that. But still Colback shouldn't be doing that there.

A good foul because half of our team was on the wrong side of the ball. A free kick from the half way line isnt supposed to be a goal scoring chance if you can defend even a little bit.

The bloke beat him because he's shit. Then as usual he had to commit his usual shit foul to cover being shit.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4769046/bret-hart-angry-o.gif

Nah not too disheartened from that. Poor defending for the goal but it was just one of those games where we were destined to get bit in the arse for not taking our chances. Personally I could see that goal coming at the time it did.

We have been absolute shite all year we can't put teams away when  is the last time we won comfortably

Rotherham in January really.

That says it all 2nd half of the,season we don't deserve promotion to be honest we've been behind Brighton and huddersfield from January onwards. Them 2 wins against them mean fuck all now we still need 7 points from 12 to be certain  of promotion and the way we have been playing I'm not confident of getting that..Brighton win league by 7 points plus I think

Fucking hell. :lol:

From January onward we'd still be top, admittedly on goal difference, on the same amount of points as Brighton and one ahead of Huddersfield, Fulham and surprisingly Cardiff.

Brighton have faltered plenty of times this season, btw. They won't win every remaining game. We'll be champions on GD.

Our GD with Brighton's is close now. We'll even lose out on that with them now.