Ipswich Town 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/04/17 - Post-match reaction from page 33

BlueStar

I'm done with this team, really done, if we throw this lead away, it's worse than the 12 point lead we gave up in 96, considering how long was left in the season and the consequence of failure. This is a horrible, horrible feeling right now.

At least that was a rampant Man Utd team, not fucking Huddersfield.

That says it all though really. This squad is a steaming pile of shit.

How on Earth Mbemba lost his place today and Lascelles didn't I'll never know.

Dummett at fault for another two goals today, but Ronaldo will be along in a minute to tell us his defending is the best part of his game.

Pathetic performance all round. Huddersfield winning here will heap the pressure on a side that look like they are buckling under the minimal pressure we had a week ago.

Totally un-fucking-acceptable and I don't want to hear any piss pot excuses or sorry's, they can go fuck themselves and prove they want it on the pitch. We have this league sewn up 5 matches ago and we threw it all away, anything that happens now is our own fault.

How on Earth Mbemba lost his place today and Lascelles didn't I'll never know.

Dummett at fault for another two goals today, but Ronaldo will be along in a minute to tell us his defending is the best part of his game.

Pathetic performance all round. Huddersfield winning here will heap the pressure on a side that look like they are buckling under the minimal pressure we had a week ago.

That's my feelings, we just don't have enough leaders and the longer this goes on the more stressed and incompetent the players become under the pressure

The lack of leadership on the pitch is the most worrying thing. Our so called excellent squad is pretty fucking shit in all honesty, without arguably our two best players (Clark & Gayle) on the pitch, we're relying on Shelvey and Ritchie to drag us through games.

Worrying, really worrying.