Ipswich Town 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/04/17 - Post-match reaction from page 33

BlueStar

Been watching since half time, we've been absolutely fucking WANK. What the fuck was that from Darlow?

Sort it out you dickheads or we'll be in the playoffs.

Bit negative for you [emoji38]

I've been positive virtually all season but this is unacceptable. Utter shite.

I know I post like a bit of a negative dick in these match threads and that pisses people off, but hear me out...

This is just a standard performance, it's just that we've lost this one.  We've played this way for so many games and just had the luck on the day to see it out.  I've been so frustrated by it for months and then relieved to get the wins/draws despite the performances (and shrugged off the abuse that follows from everyone on the board). 

I'm sick of it.  We will probably still go up, but this approach from the manager does not bode well for the future.

I'm not worried about the future if we give Rafa the time and resources he needs. Something we didn't do this past January. We just need to go up this year ffs, by hook or by crook. I don't care if we limp over the line in 2nd place right now on GD. The players need to fucking bust a gut every minute of every game for this club.

Been watching since half time, we've been absolutely fucking WANK. What the fuck was that from Darlow?

Players fault, or a bit of both ?

It's a team effort. Benitez can't get it right every match, despite what some seem to believe.

This is what it's been for us not so positive for a month or two now. Even when we were still grinding points we played horrible negative football. The signs have been there for a long while now. Now you can add to that the fact they seem to be losing confidence and don't look like being mentally up for the pressure. Not a good combination.

I know I post like a bit of a negative dick in these match threads and that pisses people off, but hear me out...

This is just a standard performance, it's just that we've lost this one.  We've played this way for so many games and just had the luck on the day to see it out.  I've been so frustrated by it for months and then relieved to get the wins/draws despite the performances (and shrugged off the abuse that follows from everyone on the board). 

I'm sick of it.  We will probably still go up, but this approach from the manager does not bode well for the future.

I'm not worried about the future if we give Rafa the time and resources he needs. Something we didn't do this past January. We just need to go up this year ffs, by hook or by crook. I don't care if we limp over the line in 2nd place right now on GD. The players need to fucking bust a gut every minute of every game for this club.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

This is what it's been for us not so positive for a month or two now. Even when we were still grinding points we played horrible negative football. The signs have been there for a long while now. Now you can add to that the fact they seem to be losing confidence and don't look like being mentally up for the pressure. Not a good combination.

We aren't scoring enough and conceding stupid goals.

Players fault, or a bit of both ?

It's a team effort. Benitez can't get it right every match, despite what some seem to believe.

Of course he can't but he has to shoulder some of the blame. We constantly said it was Pardew job to motivate the players and todays performance has been awful in that respect.

We need to have a plan in place for the playoffs, I'm sure they haven't even thought about them but the form we are in that's where we are headed right now.

:lol:

We're mentally fragile with a 10 point lead, we'll be shaking like a shitting dog with a level playing field.