Nufc player of the season 2016/17

mighty__mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ritchie. Would have been Gayle if he stayed fit all season. Maybe Gayle takes first half and Ritchie second half. We'd not be where we are today without the two of them carrying us in both halves imo.

Special mention to Clark who'd easily deserves to be in the mix.

I think Gayle being out is probably affecting the outcome of this.

Definitely. We were cruising to the title when Gayle was fit. Ritchie's been brilliant so I can understand if the vote goes to him, but with Gayle we were KO'ing teams even when we were on the back foot.

Clark and Ritchie for me, although Gayle would have won it if he'd played all season.

Overall, I've been a bit disappointed in Shelvey in a all honesty. I think someone with his ability should have been dominating games more, especially in this league.

Guest neesy111

Overall, I've been a bit disappointed in Shelvey in a all honesty. I think someone with his ability should have been dominating games more, especially in this league.

He hasn't looked the same since his ban for some reason, whether it's to do with Gayle being out or just our style of play changing.

Clark and Ritchie for me, although Gayle would have won it if he'd played all season.

Agree on Shelvey. At times this season he looked a class above everyone else in the division, but he's went missing a bit during our dodgy patch. His corners have been fucking woeful.

Clark, for me.

He's been immense from start to finish and it's no surprise that we struggled without him.

I'd have said him or Ritchie, but Ritchie has had some real stinkers like whereas I think Clark has been consistently good all year.

He also arrived with zero expectations, whereas we all knew Ritchie was a class player at this level.

Interesting, thought this would have been closer. Also went for Ritchie, he's been the stand out for me. Every game this guy has ran his heart out, working the line in attack and defence and scored 16 goals which is a huge achievement.

Interesting, thought this would have been closer. Also went for Ritchie, he's been the stand out for me. Every game this guy has ran his heart out, working the line in attack and defence and scored 16 goals which is a huge achievement.

Flawed voting system innit. Gayle was very close for me too, but obviously a lot of people are thinking along the same lines. Gayle very good, Ritchie better.