Have you enjoyed the season?

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have been nervous at times, and majorly pissed off at losing games to utterly shit teams, but on the whole it's been ok. It's certainly made me appreciate what Rafa has achieved given the dross he's had to work with.

4 - overall well chuffed, we seemed to make it hard at times but then again this should highlight that we need to invest

1.1 mill at home (400k more than the next) showed that maybe the involvement with the fans is returning - thx Rafa

Watching the mackems squirm and find any excuse to try and belittle us and fail miserably (on the pitch as well)

Using NO as the match commentary for most games and the schizophrenic responses 🤣

It needs resetting because half of us, me included, decided that 1 was the best and 5 was the worst!

A correct outcome of this poll is critical given that it has all turned to dogshit today!  (almost / possibly)

Guest Howaythetoon

I've enjoyed the season, but not the football. This is the first season pretty much since Pardew took over that I've actively been involved in supporting us and wanting us to do well and that's all down to the man Rafa really. That and I do not *dislike any of the players we have at current, even the ones I think are shite.

*This does not include colback who I fucking despise as a player and as a person!

Guest Howaythetoon

I tell you what I have enjoyed, the break from the PL. I'm not looking forward to all the hype and shit and everything else that goes with the PL tag next season. 

I've enjoyed this season in that we've been able to enjoy winning for a change and seeing proper fans of some proper clubs and not all the Jonny come lately wankers in the premier league. Won't miss the terrible refereeing and overall quality of the league and complacency of our own fans and players like. Even myself to a degree. Scoring will feel so much more important and less expected next year.

Glad to see the back of our lot taking the piss out of genuine fans though. Singing your support is fucking shit to the likes of Cardiff is awful craic

Guest palnese

Thought it was absolutely dreadful :lol:

Had so high hopes before the season, but it's been so incredibly boring overall. Grinding out wins away to some shite you've hardly heard of.

Still think we have by far the best squad in the league and should've finished top with ease.

Watching us play has been an absolute chore, bar a few brilliant games - Leeds, PNE and the end of Brighton.

I didn't expect to win every game, but to lose so many games is poor.

All the above might sound daft/ deluded, but that's how I see it.

Wouldn't swap Rafa for anyone mind.

Am I happy with the outcome? Yes. Still didn't outright enjoy it.

This. Being out of the top tier is something you just have to put up with and hope we get back up quickly. Thankfully we have done that. Suppose i enjoyed it until we looked like we might throw things away in the last 3rd of the season, or so it seemed at least. The final table will look better than i expected it might only a few weeks ago.

Guest chopey

I haven't enjoyed it as much as I thought and I think this is because I thought the Championship would welcome us with open arms, I couldn't have been more wrong.