Have you enjoyed the season?

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After not having a season ticket for the last 4 years this was my first season back with my son. Must say I have really enjoyed it, obviously frustrating at times but overall an enjoyable experience.

Fingers crossed we can now build on what we have and push on.

Same here, my first season with my son at the game has made it very enjoyable. Having a bloke in charge I like and respect immensely has made it easier to like NUFC again after a very difficult few years......the football may not have been as exciting as the Keegan promotion, but the players aren't anywhere near as good. Promotion was never in any doubt for me.

The only real downside has been the way a sizeable minority of our fans have gone on about Rafa. Bunch of whingeing crybabies don't know they're born.

I've enjoyed it from an academic viewpoint in that it's fascinating watching a manager who knows what he's doing implementing a tactical plan. I mean from Pardew and Carver to this...you'd have to be thick not to appreciate it. I'll enjoy it a lot more next season though when hopefully we'll have the players to do this a lot better.

Really glad it's finally over, tbh. Been an effort. Positives with obviously who has been our manager and that's helped me massively with enjoying it, but christ it's been a slog. Especially after January's fuck about. Some absolute AIDs thing you have to endure in the Championship, like. Mainly the amount of fucking Yorkshire people that inhabit it (Dave and Yorkie not included).

I didn't get to see a whole lot of it and the times i have we've either been brilliant or pure rubbish.

It seemed to me that our style of play took a dip after Cathro left, Benitez needs to replace him accordingly.

There's been some good moments, but I'd have to say no. It's a turgid league, and I'm relieved to get out of it. We've had to scrap it out, Jeff Stelling has it right in my opinion when he said every club in the Championship treats their game against Newcastle as their cup final, so I think we've done pretty well all things considered.

Really glad it's finally over, tbh. Been an effort. Positives with obviously who has been our manager and that's helped me massively with enjoying it, but christ it's been a slog. Especially after January's fuck about. Some absolute AIDs thing you have to endure in the Championship, like. Mainly the amount of fucking Yorkshire people that inhabit it (Dave and Yorkie not included).

What about me :(

Really glad it's finally over, tbh. Been an effort. Positives with obviously who has been our manager and that's helped me massively with enjoying it, but christ it's been a slog. Especially after January's f*** about. Some absolute AIDs thing you have to endure in the Championship, like. Mainly the amount of f***ing Yorkshire people that inhabit it (Dave and Yorkie not included).

:lol: sorry man. You too. Forget you're down the road sometimes.

After not having a season ticket for the last 4 years this was my first season back with my son. Must say I have really enjoyed it, obviously frustrating at times but overall an enjoyable experience.

Fingers crossed we can now build on what we have and push on.

Same here, my first season with my son at the game has made it very enjoyable. Having a bloke in charge I like and respect immensely has made it easier to like NUFC again after a very difficult few years......the football may not have been as exciting as the Keegan promotion, but the players aren't anywhere near as good. Promotion was never in any doubt for me.

The only real downside has been the way a sizeable minority of our fans have gone on about Rafa. Bunch of whingeing crybabies don't know they're born.

If people have been going to matches and haven't enjoyed the season, I worry a lot for their well-being as a Newcastle fan.

Fair enough those who have to scramble around for radio links etc, the championship can be a bit shit for that.

Last sentence is spot on. The last few months haven't witnessed flowing football but Rafa has navigated us to comfortable promotion. The deluded Geordie patter often rings true with some of our fans. If we're playing shit, losing football next season, then is the time to whinge

Its been bitter-sweet for me, the first half of the season had the whole 'detoxifying spa-break' feel, knocking goals in for fun and decamping at the top. Then it started to get tense and it did feel like it was slipping. But then Rafa mind-f*cked Huddersfield into shafting themselves and in the end it was comfortable bearable.

The lack of quality opposition and the downright amateur approach of the officiating wont be missed though.

I went for a 4.

I've enjoyed visiting new grounds, some class away days, the new hope and optimism, the brief League Cup run, some excellent performances (particularly away from home where we are usually dreadful) and having Rafa as our manager.

I've not enjoyed the football at times, the turgid teams/supporters at this level, the absolutely atrocious officiating or the incessant moaning on here after every negative result.

Overall I've enjoyed it, but I hope we wont be here again.

Not at all, mainly because anything I watched was on shitty, illegal streams and there are way too many non-televised games. Also, after any setback this place was on suicide watch.

The LC run was fun, the Brighton/Huddersfield week was fun, and yesterday was enjoyable. Beyond that, good riddance to the Championship and give me all 38 games in HD.

3. League is awful, our style of play was effective but not particularly entertaining. But obviously we won lots of games and completed objective #1, without satisfying any of the "nice to haves".

Saying that, if we could swap our first half of the season form with our second half form, it'd probably be a 9.

3.5. The first half of the season was really good - the winning run, some of the performances and football, etc. The second half has been a slog and not much fun, but I also think that's been fairly understandable.

It's felt like the reverse of the 09/10 season, in a lot of ways.

Really glad it's finally over, tbh. Been an effort. Positives with obviously who has been our manager and that's helped me massively with enjoying it, but christ it's been a slog. Especially after January's f*** about. Some absolute AIDs thing you have to endure in the Championship, like. Mainly the amount of f***ing Yorkshire people that inhabit it (Dave and Yorkie not included).

:lol: sorry man. You too. Forget you're down the road sometimes.

I try too anarl :lol: