CHAMPIONS 3 - 0 Barnsley // Aston Villa 1 - 1 Brighton - 07/05/17 - WOOOOOOO

Dave

Pretty certain stockdale grew up in cramlington, went to high school with one of my mates. If so it possibly explains his weird hate for us had he been growing up as another supporter.

Might be wrong, but my mate is a few years younger and he said me the lad was a goalkeeper playing for Darlington at the time.

That show is proper shite.  Can't believe I avoided all the social media stuff today thinking they would should a lot of it during tonight's programme.  WTF was I thinking?!  When is the game gonna be available on the co.uk website?

Usually around lunchtime tomorrow

Really can't wait to see the full game

Can't remember owt like that, man.

The utter lull right around the ground after it emerged that Brighton had gone one-nowt up to the sheer delirium that Villa had equalised was brilliant. Every bastard on their feet - absolutely brilliant.

Went with me dad anarl, who takes his little radio. Each had a headphone in from about 80 mins onwards. Cannat remember the last time I hugged him like that when we heard Villa scored. As soon as our FT whistle went about 20 pairs of eyes turned to us waiting for a reaction. Couldn't do owt but put two arms in the air and turn the air blue. Total euphoria.

This club, man.  :smitten:

Been to the new Simla anarl which is beltas and about to quaff one more Cloudwater. Life is okay.

That show is proper s****.  Can't believe I avoided all the social media stuff today thinking they would should a lot of it during tonight's programme.  WTF was I thinking?!  When is the game gonna be available on the co.uk website?

Usually around lunchtime tomorrow

Really can't wait to see the full game

Thanks.  Me too.  going to be a quiet afternoon in the office for me. :whistle:

Time to let the Villa hate go people.

Nah. Their team came through, weren't their fans still celebrating losing at one point? It's actually superb that they won us the title really.

Weren't we celebrating losing?

Eh?

Just an all round class day. Was class being there with my dad.  :aww:

Here's to a mint 2017-18 everyone.

:thup: comments like that really bring it home. Gutted couldn't get two tickets together/take my lad.

Shocked to seee this didn't sell out

52k plus- looked rammed?

Correct looking at Sky 52276 Yesterday only the draw with sunderland got more with 52311, Still thought it would sell more

Just saw the goals, was Gayle doing the "going down, coming up" actions on his goal celebrations :)

Highlight of the match. :lol:

I'm the most drunk person ever to attempt to report to work.

Shocked to seee this didn't sell out

52k plus- looked rammed?

There were quite a few empty seats in the leazes end. Crowd figure is tickets sold though, so assume touts got stung for those empties!

All season there have been empty seats in L7 Leazes Corner for sold out games.

It's too coincidental for them just to be ST holders not turning up, it's not one or two tickets either, it's a hundred or so.

It's frustrating, especially when there are fans on here desperate for tickets.

All season there have been empty seats in L7 Leazes Corner for sold out games.

It's too coincidental for them just to be ST holders not turning up, it's not one or two tickets either, it's a hundred or so.

It's frustrating, especially when there are fans on here desperate for tickets.

My mate sits in a few rows in front of me. There are a couple of seats next to him that have been bought by season ticket holders and for 3 years no one has turned up, that was until yesterday.

Just saw the goals, was Gayle doing the "going down, coming up" actions on his goal celebrations :)

Highlight of the match. :lol:

I'm the most drunk person ever to attempt to report to work.

Canny pizza jumper like :lol: