CHAMPIONS 3 - 0 Barnsley // Aston Villa 1 - 1 Brighton - 07/05/17 - WOOOOOOO

Dave

Never going to get tired of watching the countless number of fans' videos of when that Villa goal went in. The roar came in like a tidal wave. What made it better was Gayle had just scored and it was celebrated like any normal goal. Gayle proceeds to add a bit of fun for his celebration and fans join with most already accepting the fact that Brighton were champions. Then news of the goal comes in and cue scenes that might never be seen in the last minute of a season at SJP again. It was just like the AAAGGGUUUEEERRROOOO moment minus the goal happening in front of us. Pure authentic, emotional drama! Love it, just love it :lol:

Been trying to find any youtube footage of Jeff Stelling at the time of the Vuilla equaliser, can't find owt.

Wasn't all that dramatic tbh.

Seriously ? He normally makes a big thing with anything last minuteish. Maybe Hartlepool done him in. Maybe needs replacing for next season, may I nominate Penelope Cruz.

Been trying to find any youtube footage of Jeff Stelling at the time of the Vuilla equaliser, can't find owt.

Paul Walsh (watching the Villa game) seems positively gutted at the Villa equaliser.

Paul Walsh (watching the Villa game) seems positively gutted at the Villa equaliser.

Doesn't he just. The awful cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Shelvey looked somewhere near to back to his best going by those highlights.

Doesn't he just. The awful cunt.

He seemed to cover every Brighton game on Soccer Saturday , clearly got attached to them. Not excusing him like.

Doesn't he just. The awful c***.

He seemed to cover every Brighton game on Soccer Saturday , clearly got attached to them. Not excusing him like.

Owh my. Paul Walsh is a right twat. Not only does he look devastated but also spills out some utter garbage. Says that shot wasn't even a great effort and says it took a deflection. As far as I know, it didn't, you miserable donut. Stockdale just bottled it.

Doesn't he just. The awful c***.

I'm still amazed he's allowed on the show looking such a clip. Has no one told him how utterly ridiculous he looks with that hair and those geps?

Guest Howaythetoon

Nufc.com made a poignant remark about how this kind of stuff in their excellent match report, i.e. how last minute, last day success happens to other clubs... could the tide really be turning?!

I also liked their heartfelt thankyou to Rafa.

11 pens for Brighton in the league this season... versus 5 for us (4 if you count the fact that one was voided off by that stupid c*** Stroud)

Reading got given 12 penalties and gave away 21 :lol:

I hear Geddy Lee is a Reading fan.

I'm still amazed he's allowed on the show looking such a clip. Has no one told him how utterly ridiculous he looks with that hair and those geps?

My missus says they look like ones you get for a Build-a-Bear at the Metrocentre.  They're fucking tiny.

11 pens for Brighton in the league this season... versus 5 for us (4 if you count the fact that one was voided off by that stupid c*** Stroud)

:lol: Ah FFS. Newsted will be creaming over this.

:lol: And me.

:lol: And me.

:lol: You're building quite the legion.