Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

Not seen the game but can't get remotely excited at a shit preseason game. Rafa will sort it out.

I'd agree usually, but it's the 2nd last pre-season game and we're way short of where we need to be to play Spurs on this showing [emoji38] They'll win about 6-0

We always are short. And we'll probably be pish against Spurs, but Rafa will get the team hitting form when they need it. Fuck this noise, loads of stress over nothing.

Not seen the game but can't get remotely excited at a shit preseason game. Rafa will sort it out.

I'd agree usually, but it's the 2nd last pre-season game and we're way short of where we need to be to play Spurs on this showing [emoji38] They'll win about 6-0

We always are short. And we'll probably be pish against Spurs, but Rafa will get the team hitting form when they need it. Fuck this noise, loads of stress over nothing.

:dontknow: you'd think differently if you saw it I reckon

As poor as you could see, utterly awful.

Lucky we still have 8 days left to sign as least 4 players.

:lol: What a sham.

I know pre season games shouldn't matter and all but what the fuck man. It's beyond anger and into boredom.

Pre season is about match fitness so results aren't that important, neither the performances to be honest. But it's always nice to see new signings, yet as always this club just sucks the joy out of that.

4-0  :lol:

Never felt less bothered about the start of a new season. I'm not going to games anymore until that horrible specimen has gone but I was planning on going up Newcastle to watch it in a pub and have a day out but I don't think I can even be chewed with that anymore. Completely worn down by it all.

Just going to be a completely pointless dead season. Best if Rafa just left now and bring whatever is going to happen next summer forward to now, at least it might cause a bit of a stir and we have nothing to lose.

Never felt less bothered about the start of a new season. I'm not going to games anymore until that horrible specimen has gone but I was planning on going up Newcastle to watch it in a pub and have a day out but I don't think I can even be chewed with that anymore. Completely worn down by it all.

Just going to be a completely pointless dead season. Best if Rafa just left now and bring whatever is going to happen next summer forward to now, at least it might cause a bit of a stir and we have nothing to lose.

Thought you went to find a forum with people living in the real world?

I know its bad, but this is only pre-season, Everton lost 3-0 to Blackburn as well as losing 4-1 to Rennes, not really a massive deal.

They're also willing to spend 50mil on one player to strengthen their attack and 18mil for a left back.

I was literally going home and away when you were in nappies you silly sod

The best manager we've had in a long long time, and yet the enthusiasm and excitement for the new season is zero, that takes some doing but boy has Fat Mike done well.

Zero! I have gone from going to Swansea and Southampton away 10/11 months ago absolutely loving it to not feeling a thing and having zero interest in even getting a 10 minute train into Newcastle watching our first game of the season on sky in a bar.

Nice work mike

Guess you didn't find it, then.

it’s really nowt to Braga about.