The Portuguese Nile Ranger

Ikon

Not really worried if the only issue is he makes inexperienced mistakes, we have the perfect manager to iron out those mistakes.

Not gonna lie I'm forever traumatised by Titus Bramble, so when I hear we're linked to a defender 'who makes mistakes' I die inside a little.

Not really worried if the only issue is he makes inexperienced mistakes, we have the perfect manager to iron out those mistakes.

Seems we are going to need all Rafa's experience in the transfer window, we seem to be chasing a lot of potential as opposed to buying the proven quality that someone like Benitez would usually be after. That might still happen of course, but the top players are going for daft money at the moment.

Trouble is, proven players cost a lot of money and the fact we've been a running joke under Ashley limits our attractiveness despite Rafa. So i feel like we'll be seeing a lot of signings which are not established but have potential to be great.

We'll probably see some experience signings as well, thus the Reina links and what not but i think for the most part i think we are going to see the not established but could be great signings.

Not gonna lie I'm forever traumatised by Titus Bramble, so when I hear we're linked to a defender 'who makes mistakes' I die inside a little.

All our current defenders are ones that 'make mistakes'. They're just less blindingly obvious than Titus or Nik the Greek before him.

He's leaving their club. Of course they think he's s**** now.

:lol: They're a different breed to us if that's how it works over there.

It's the same for every club really.. unless it's a special player like Benny, for the most part players who leave here are roasted by us.

I've seen a bit of Semedo and he looks like he has all the attributes.. I guess a little like David Luiz at Chelsea.. the only question is will he take as long to adapt to the English game.

We can't afford to have someone training on the job.

He won't be done for pace or muscled off the ball easily.. so it's all about his decision making and positioning, which Rafa is good at coaching.

Does this mean Lascelles is being dropped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All our current defenders are ones that 'make mistakes'. They're just less blindingly obvious than Titus or Nik the Greek before him.

Yes. As long as his mistakes are not air kicks or running into his fellow centre half taking them both out to allow the opposition striker to score then I can live with that.

It means we'll have a squad :lol: Not sure why this is so hard to understand.

It means we'll have a squad :lol: Not sure why this is so hard to understand.

http://i3.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article4856235.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JS51444214.jpg

Wonder if we're going to go with 3 CBs?

Nah, he won't deviate from his 4-3-2-1. I think he'll peddle Mbemba.

I'd have thought this is Hanley's replacement /upgrade

Clark + Semedo first choice? Lascelles + Mbemba or New experienced PL CB? As second choice?

Clark, Lascelles, Semedo and that Lejeune in, with Hanley and Mbemba out? Rafa loves a tall CB and we know Hanley is on the way out, with Mbemba seeing little playing time last season.