Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

Did he get booked for dissent because it was a ridiculous booking.

Aye, it was dissent - for some reason.

He gestured towards the ref when he wasn't given the foul (which is wasn't imo). Shelvey got the same later on for clapping the ref when he gave a foul away. LeJeune's booking was so harsh it's untrue, the gesture wasn't even insulting or sarcastic like Shelvey's was.

Thing that'll annoy me is today we'll see loads more of them and the refs do nothing.

He had the audacity to flick his hand in the air in disagreement with the referees decision. It was the most merge booking for dissent I've seen in a while.

On the other hand Shelvey needs to stop sarcastically applauding/thumbs upping the referee after being booked, especially when he's being booked for dissent :lol: He'll definitely be given an immediate second yellow by some cunt.

Guest neesy111

He gestured towards the ref when he wasn't given the foul (which is wasn't imo). Shelvey got the same later on for clapping the ref when he gave a foul away. LeJeune's booking was so harsh it's untrue, the gesture wasn't even insulting or sarcastic like Shelvey's was.

Thing that'll annoy me is today we'll see loads more of them and the refs do nothing.

I thought Shelvey's was for persistent fouling?

I thought Shelvey's was for persistent fouling?

Nah, he sarcastically applauded the ref, again.

Guest neesy111

The thing was there was 4 bookings in yesterday's game and I can't remember a bad challenge by either team.  It's ridiculous the amount of needless booking's in games.

The thing was there was 4 bookings in yesterday's game and I can't remember a bad challenge by either team.  It's ridiculous the amount of needless booking's in games.

Surman's tackle on Joselu I think was bad in the first half. Francis was deservedly booked too and possible should have been booked earlier.

Lascelles was lucky to escape a booking to stop a counter attack in the first half

He was a useless ref - killed the flow of the game.

From memory he wasn't the one who did the foul but I might be wrong. He was in the ear of the ref before being booked though, then give him a thumbs up after.

He had the hump because the ref (rightly imo) gave a foul against him on King i think shortly before his booking, he was still annoyed. It's daft because it was a foul. Never understand footballers going mental when they clearly foul someone and think they haven't.

From memory he wasn't the one who did the foul but I might be wrong. He was in the ear of the ref before being booked though, then give him a thumbs up after.

He had the hump because the ref (rightly imo) gave a foul against him on King i think shortly before his booking, he was still annoyed. It's daft because it was a foul. Never understand footballers going mental when they clearly foul someone and think they haven't.

He was annoyed because the ref didn't give a foul after he went to ground very easily and the ref gave a corner. Ref was correct.

He was annoyed because the ref didn't give a foul after he went to ground very easily and the ref gave a corner. Ref was correct.

I'm talking about Shelvey's booking, not Lejeune's mate  ;)

Ah. :thup:

Take it to the Shelvey thread FFS  :frantic:

Commentator said Lejeune has had 9 red cards in his career? Can't find anywhere to check that. I'd be surprised given his playing style.

Yeah I was surprised when I heard that. He gets stuck in but doesn't seem the type who picks up loads of cards at all.

Commentator said Lejeune has had 9 red cards in his career? Can't find anywhere to check that. I'd be surprised given his playing style.

Yeah I was surprised when I heard that. He gets stuck in but doesn't seem the type who picks up loads of cards at all.

Maybe he's been done in pace/last man type scenario's?