Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Yep. A summer of scrounging. Quite embarrassing really but no doubt Charnley will wear it as a badge of honour that he saved Mike about a tenner by dragging on the transfers all summer.

I can remember a time when signing players was exciting. With this lot, it takes so long that by the time they get the deal done, you just don't give a f*** anymore

Yep, no one gave a fuck by the time Lejeune was signed for example.

I can remember a time when signing players was exciting. With this lot, it takes so long that by the time they get the deal done, you just don't give a f*** anymore

Yep, no one gave a f*** by the time Lejeune was signed for example.

Not sure if you're agreeing or being sarcastic tbh, but I had lost all interest by the time he signed. A CB who i'd never heard of that took about 2 months to sign. Aye, got the pulse blasting that one.

Not sure if you're agreeing or being sarcastic tbh, but I had lost all interest by the time he signed. A CB who i'd never heard of that took about 2 months to sign. Aye, got the pulse blasting that one.

Agreeing mate :lol:

Agreeing mate :lol:

Ok good, i'm still relatively sane then  :lol:

Trying to put all the fear and cynicism to one side, this is quite an exciting signing tbh. A young lad with potential in a position we desperately need quality; nice bonus that he's a Newcastle fan too.

Trying to put all the fear and cynicism to one side, this is quite an exciting signing tbh. A young lad with potential in a position we desperately need quality; nice bonus that he's a Newcastle fan too.

True, this lad could actually be a cracking signing and just what we need. It would just be nice if for once, they could get a deal done in less time than it takes to sail around the world in a small boat.

Not sure how excited I can get over this but at least its a signing.

Seems more one for the future though when we need established players now.

He'll be going straight in the team I reckon in Gouffran's position. It's not like we've got a whole bunch of quality options out wide.

Couldn't give a flying f*** if it took 2 months if it makes us a better team tbh.

Really? Good for Rafa and us on a whole if we can (could have) get them in quite early so that we're strong and ready when the season starts.