Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Does seem to be a fair bit of bitterness about this.  8million was derisory for such a good player, now £10 million and  add ons is AMAZING for a player who has had one season.  He must be decent

After all our deseparation to see him signed, would be quite amusing if Aarons kept him out of the team! Actually as long as it's because young Rolando is playing well, rather than because Murphy isn't, then all it's good. A bit of friendly competition might bring them both on.

After all our deseparation to see him signed, would be quite amusing if Aarons kept him out of the team! Actually as long as it's because young Rolando is playing well, rather than because Murphy isn't, then all it's good. A bit of friendly competition might bring them both on.

Murphy prefers to play RM so it'll be interesting to see what happens with him and Ritchie.

He looks a big lad too, which will be a massive help to him in the premiership.

Never change, mate. :lol:

Here comes my shadow again. Well, except my shadow isn't a cunt.

Murphy prefers to play RM so it'll be interesting to see what happens with him and Ritchie.

Decent pace with him, Aarons and Atsu, with Ritchie offering a bit intelligence. Not sure how Ojo would fit in as well, not sure we need 5 wingers

Rafa likes a big squad to rotate. Do I remember right that Ritchie sometimes played as a number 10 for Bournemouth? With our interest in seemingly wanting to sign more than one winger, maybe that is something Rafa is considering?

Can see Ritchie and De Jong divvying up the no.10 role between themselves depending on fitness to be honest. I don't know how effective Ritchie is going to be on the wing in the prem.

Can see Ritchie and De Jong divvying up the no.10 role between themselves depending on fitness to be honest. I don't know how effective Ritchie is going to be on the wing in the prem.

Did reasonably well on the Wing for Bournemouth in the Prem. Obviously not as good as in the Championship but from what I remember was still one of Bournemouths better players than season.

Did reasonably well on the Wing for Bournemouth in the Prem. Obviously not as good as in the Championship but from what I remember was still one of Bournemouths better players than season.

Yeah, was quite surprised he dropped down at the time :thup: