Mikel Merino

Disco

Did the Sky cunt pundits give him any praise? In the Swedish studio he got a lot of praise and that he outshone Renato!

The commentary from Alan Smith was ridiculous, he so wanted them to win at one stage i thought we were playing Real Madrid the way he went on. They were average and we were very good, you wouldn't have known it though.

Pardew and Redknapp were praising us a lot to be fair but it was more focused on Lascelles than anyone else.

Did the Sky cunt pundits give him any praise? In the Swedish studio he got a lot of praise and that he outshone Renato!

The commentary from Alan Smith was ridiculous, he so wanted them to win at one stage i thought we were playing Real Madrid the way he went on. They were average and we were very good, you wouldn't have known it though.

Pardew and Redknapp were praising us a lot to be fair but it was more focused on Lascelles than anyone else.

Might be better if no one knows. The longer we have this lad, the better.

Might be better if no one knows. The longer we have this lad, the better.

Aye but as GeordieDazzler said, it won't be long before they're trying to sell him to one of the 'big' clubs.

Really encouraging for a 21 year old's debut.

A lot of posts here seem to underestimate the ability to constantly be in a space to receive/want the ball. He was our go-to player whenever we had possession and wasn't fazed at all when he had 2-3 Hudds players hustling him. That's really promising considering he's only trained with this squad for what 3-4 weeks? Once the understanding improves with our forward thinking players I'm certain he'll be playing intelligent forward passes too.

Fans calling him 's***' may as well give up with watching football. If you don't see that he's got huge potential and is worlds apart from Colback you'll never understand the game.

My reply to the several slating him after Huddersfield away.

We've got a serious player on our hands here.

A lot of posts here seem to underestimate the ability to constantly be in a space to receive/want the ball. He was our go-to player whenever we had possession and wasn't fazed at all when he had 2-3 Hudds players hustling him. That's really promising considering he's only trained with this squad for what 3-4 weeks? Once the understanding improves with our forward thinking players I'm certain he'll be playing intelligent forward passes too.

Fans calling him 's***' may as well give up with watching football. If you don't see that he's got huge potential and is worlds apart from Colback you'll never understand the game.

Alright, calm down Nostradamus.

Don't think anyone was calling him shit mind

Pardew played Gabriel Obertan and Ryan Taylor ahead of a world class talent. The bloke couldnt spot a quality player if his life depended on it.