Mikel Merino

Disco

Bilbao want him if we go down apparently. He could probably do better I think. Hope it doesn't come to that...

Bilbao can suck a dick! I wouldn't take any pleasure in seeing him play for a club of their lowly stature

is that a joke?  Football would be much better if every team had the same ethos and were built like them.  They are a fantastic club.

Guest neesy111

Bilbao want him if we go down apparently. He could probably do better I think. Hope it doesn't come to that...

Bilbao can suck a dick! I wouldn't take any pleasure in seeing him play for a club of their lowly stature

is that a joke?  Football would be much better if every team had the same ethos and were built like them.  They are a fantastic club.

Absolutely.

He and Atsu seem to have a connection between them on the pitch. Gayle's header, from Atsu's cross, I think was destined for Merino, who was charging into the box having spread it wide in the first place.

It comes in seriously fleeting moments, but there's PL quality in the side. Just here and there. Badly need it to come to the fore in the coming games.