Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Absolutely mental Conte whinging about his squad and putting that bench out as a statement when you think the likes of Zouma, Loftus-Cheek, Abraham & van Ginkel out on loan.

Sold Chalobah and Ake too. There was just no need to get rid of that many. Instead of going for Drinkwater, they may as well have kept Chalobah/Loftus-Cheek..... they'd be 4th choice behind Kante, Fabregas & Bakayoko anyway.

No need for Van Dijk when Ake/Zouma are more than capable as their 5th centre back.

Guest chopey

Absolutely mental Conte whinging about his squad and putting that bench out as a statement when you think the likes of Zouma, Loftus-Cheek, Abraham & van Ginkel out on loan.

Sold Chalobah and Ake too. There was just no need to get rid of that many. Instead of going for Drinkwater, they may as well have kept Chalobah/Loftus-Cheek..... they'd be 4th choice behind Kante, Fabregas & Bakayoko anyway.

No need for Van Dijk when Ake/Zouma are more than capable as their 5th centre back.

Cracking point, Conte just spending money for the sake of it.

Assume the young lads would like to go and play football.

Assume the young lads would like to go and play football.

The point still stands though, you can't loan out 30 players and complain about lack of players.

If you have a 20m offer for your 4th choice defender - you probably sell but he did need replacing.

I don't think Conte has much say in transfers. The Chelsea business model seems to do the same thing regardless of who is coach outside of 20 or so players.

It is a thin squad. Considering Costa is a 30m player they've invested nothing in the squad in terms of net spend. Why they let Matic go, I don't know.

Guest firetotheworks

The more I've gone through the highlights for our signings or potential signings, the more I'm excited about this one. He looks as near to being Ben Arfa as we're likely to get in terms of close control and dribbling.

The more I've gone through the highlights for our signings or potential signings, the more I'm excited about this one. He looks as near to being Ben Arfa as we're likely to get in terms of close control and dribbling.

He is surely going to supremely motivated to show his worth as well; probably feels angry/mistreated for ill considered 'commentary' on social media.

What's H and J?

Hawksbee and Jacobs on Talksport . Radios version of Baddiel and Skinner

It is so dull.

What's H and J?

Difference being we'd probably like to see three lions maul them.

H&J are great. Best show on TS by far IMO.

What's H and J?

It is so dull.

What's H and J?

Difference being we'd probably like to see three lions maul them.

H&J are great. Best show on TS by far IMO.

That's like saying best show on ITV [emoji38]

Guest chopey

What's H and J?

Not nearly as funny.

I think they used to write for Baddiel and Skinner back in the day.

So he'd likely be our starting left back then right? Him and Yedlin bombing down the wings sounds tasty.

Terrible defender according to Chelsea fans. Best going forward and/or as a winger

Pretty sure a lot of them thought De Bruyne was shit as well. Well renowned bastions of knowledge those Chelsea fans.

What's H and J?

Not nearly as funny.

I think they used to write for Baddiel and Skinner back in the day.

They did. They helped create Fantasy Football iirc.