Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Kenedy Atsu Murphy would be pacey and creative.

Don't see why we need this fella its a waste of a loan as he is no better than what we already have....bang average

:lol:

Was atrocious for Watford last season. In the 15 minutes he was on the pitch.

He'll be an option if we play wingbacks. An option we don't currently have without playing someone out of position.

Fewm will ensue regardless of whichever non-established non-international we sign who doesn't instantly solve everything.

He's a tricky bugger then this Kenedy. Let's get Richarlison as well and... you know I was heading towards some kind of Elton John/Watford 'Goodbye Norma Jean' and Kennedy (John not Robert) mash-up there. Doesn't quite work, so got off at Billy Mill instead.

Guest firetotheworks

Deserved. A threat all game.

You...you posted before they scored.

He was subbed off for Kante beforehand...unless I'm missing your point here?  [emoji38]

Ah okay. [emoji38] You posted it about 5 seconds before Norwich scored. I thought that's what you were talking about.

Deserved. A threat all game.

You...you posted before they scored.

He was subbed off for Kante beforehand...unless I'm missing your point here?  [emoji38]

Ah okay. [emoji38] You posted it about 5 seconds before Norwich scored. I thought that's what you were talking about.

Ah, aye I was referencing Kenedy, but I am psychic fwiw - me ma even says so.

Kenedy has just put a photo on his Instagram story of himself travelling on a plane. Someone get down to the airport

It's the train isn't it?

Aye looks like it. I assumed footballers wouldn't take trains