Kenedy

Scottish Mag

It could be a useful signing tbf. I wonder where Rafa sees him, given that he doesn't appear to have featured much as either an orthodox LB or LW.

Rafa obviously doesn't fancy Aarons and Ritchie is basically useless these days; so it'll be good to have another competent wide-man to call upon.

Striker essential now.

Funny how it felt like an unwelcome loan move that would restrict us in other dealings, but after three weeks of nothing happening it suddenly feels a lot better. Feeding of scraps and being grateful for it :lol: Anyway, hope it works out. Does it come with an option to buy?

Guest neesy111

?

I had the same issue again momentarily. Froze on posting.

Think it's just running slowly. Again, no fucking idea why.

You are being ripped off with this new server.

Depends how much they are paying for it.

To be fair I wasn't bothered in the slightest about signing Kenedy, seemed like the most boring transfer saga in history, until I saw him play.  Looked very exciting in the cup game, not just his skill, his end product also looked very good.

I know its just one game, but he definitely has lots of ability.

A Brazilian! Wew. Anyone reckon he can play up front too?

He played as a striker and winger for Fluminense, was only at Chelsea where they put him at LB for some games and he's shit there.  LW will/should be his position

To be fair I wasn't bothered in the slightest about signing Kenedy, seemed like the most boring transfer saga in history, until I saw him play.  Looked very exciting in the cup game, not just his skill, his end product also looked very good.

I know its just one game, but he definitely has lots of ability.

On the flip-side, looked very one-footed to me. I know a lot of wingers are like that but it's something that was very evident, don't think he touched the ball with his right foot even once. Saw plenty of skill and positive intent though, hopeful he'll be decent at the least.

Likes his Louis Vuitton clearly.

I still can't believe guys buy designer luggage :lol:

To each his own, but by God that money could be used towards so many other far more useful/interesting things.

To each his own, but by God that money could be used towards so many other far more useful/interesting things.

Id buy strippers, cocaine and booze.. but it would probably affect my ability to play football.

He's into the 'High life' dontcha know.