Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Guest alijmitchell

I assumed he was injured when he went off. Had a really good first half.

He's already our best attacking player (maybe other than Murphy) which says a lot. He's crucial to our chances of staying up.

Guest alijmitchell

Imagine if we had him in the summer :(

I hear myself saying this about a load of different players. Caballero, Abraham for instance, would have made a massive difference

In case anyone is still unaware, he’s named after Robert Kennedy (hospital, not grassy knoll) and his uncle Pele; of course.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy was grassy knoll [emoji38]

That's what he's saying.

I hear myself saying this about a load of different players. Caballero, Abraham for instance, would have made a massive difference

Tammy Abraham. What happened to him?  Certainly not scoring, is he even playing...

Guest alijmitchell

Tammy Abraham. What happened to him?  Certainly not scoring, is he even playing...

Wasn’t he injured recently? I’d still have trusted him to stick away half the chances Joselu and Gayle have had

In case anyone is still unaware, he’s named after Robert Kennedy (hospital, not grassy knoll) and his uncle Pele; of course.

That's what he's saying.

Was named after a hospital and not John F’s brother? :lol:

Brazilians are weird man. (posted before but still the best name ever)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creedence_Clearwater_Couto

"People often think that it's a nickname, but it's not. It's my real name, and it's on my birth certificate. It's difficult to write, even harder for Brazilians to pronounce, so they sometimes revert to calling me Paulista because it's easier. And most youngsters today have never heard of the group, so I often have to repeat my name several times. The only thing that I regret is that some people are more interested in me because of my name than because of my qualities as a footballer."

–Creedence Clearwater Couto

That's what he's saying.

Was named after a hospital and not John F’s brother? [emoji38]

Think he was saying which assassination Robert was shot at a hotel and died in hospital.