Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Looked good. It won’t take long to smear the Newcastle into him though. We will have him s**** in no time. It’s what we do best.

What an awful thing to say.

I really feel like this stuff gets said so often now that the universe can't help but agree and oblige.

Terrible stuff.

We just need to say things like this to counteract all your constant fluff and flounce. We don’t all ride around on unicorns.

Honestly, I say that stuff most of the time just to try and counter the rank negativity on here. It physically pains me it is so bad at times.

The negativity gets so tiresome. I am all for it when it is constructive, but some of this shit has been just ridiculous.

I've thought it for a while and I'm just going to say it, he reminds me of Ben Arfa. There, I said it.

I think he could be a terror on the right cutting in and shooting. He came in form that position when he hit the post. Think we'll see that at some point.

I like him. Not only is he a skilful little cunt, he’s given us a bit of balance and we can now attack down both flanks with a bit of cutting edge and/or a bit of pace. Teams can no longer just automatically shuffle 5 yards across the pitch when we’re going down the right as we’ve now got options down the left too.

Little things. Dangerous set pieces added into that and I reckon Slimani might get 10 before the end of the season if he stays fit. Glass half full I know.

Guest firetotheworks

Send him back to Chelsea if he waves an imaginary card again, mind. Fuck his skill, creativity and glorious, glorious assists. We'll have none of that shite up 'ere.

Settle down, Plusnet.

I’d try him as a No10

Very tempting man. I was thinking the same during the game.

Amongst the skill and pace, his maturity and decision making really surprised me. He's also pretty physical.

Looked very good, attacking and creative, busy.

I will be pissed off if after that we see him thrown further back, Left back, Left wing back. Needs to be a threat, and was tonight.

Keep him part of the attacking three or wide midfield. Looked a natural attacking.

Imagine if we had got Luan also with this fella. :lol: