Kenedy

Scottish Mag

In case anyone is still unaware, he’s named after Robert Kennedy (hospital, not grassy knoll) and his uncle Pele; of course.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy was grassy knoll [emoji38]

That's what he's saying.

Was named after a hospital and not John F’s brother? [emoji38]

Think he was saying which assassination Robert was shot at a hotel and died in hospital.

Yep. Thanks man :thup:

JFK shot and died 22.11.63 Delaney Plaza, Dallas, Texas (supposedly from grassy knoll).

RFK shot 5.6.1968 LA, died next day Good Samaritan Hospital.

Robert was known as ‘Bobby’ we SOOO should call Kenedy, Bobby; howay man, couldn’t be more fitting! He was one of four brothers destined for political careers. The eldest (Joe) died in WWII, Jack (JFK) was assassinated, Teddy the youngest was the only one to survive their poor mother (Rose died 1995, aged 105!!; Ted died in 2009, outliving his big brothers by 49, 23 and 35 years respectively.) None of them were any good at footy.

Imagine if we had him in the summer :(

I hear myself saying this about a load of different players. Caballero, Abraham for instance, would have made a massive difference

Tammy Abraham. What happened to him?  Certainly not scoring, is he even playing...

Wasn’t he injured recently? I’d still have trusted him to stick away half the chances Joselu and Gayle have had

No. He doesn't appear to be injured.  Maybe behind the Ayew in selection, He may get a sniff now Bony is out for the season.

Imagine if we had him in the summer :(

I hear myself saying this about a load of different players. Caballero, Abraham for instance, would have made a massive difference

Tammy Abraham. What happened to him?  Certainly not scoring, is he even playing...

Wasn’t he injured recently? I’d still have trusted him to stick away half the chances Joselu and Gayle have had

No. He doesn't appear to be injured.  Maybe behind the Ayew in selection, He may get a sniff now Bony is out for the season.

He's been injured but only been on the bench since he recovered (apart from starting in the FA Cup).

Tammy Abraham man ... bet he's thrilled with his decision to join Swansea.

Guy would have been our number one striker. Would have really had a chance to improve and flourish under Rafa.

He's played 20 times out of 26 games for Swansea, he's just not been very good. Had plenty of opportunity.

Tammy Abraham man ... bet he's thrilled with his decision to join Swansea.

Guy would have been our number one striker. Would have really had a chance to improve and flourish under Rafa.

He's played 20 times out of 26 games for Swansea, he's just not been very good. Had plenty of opportunity.

Ultimately, their midfield has been crap. They really haven't been very creative at all. With the types of chances we have bee creating he would have done far better for us. I still think he is a top quality talent.

He's going to have to live with what was a terrible decision though, and will now probably only be seen as a championship striker.

Kenedy in Chelsea is like Coutinho at Inter - talented, but requires a huge lot of match experience and freedom on pitch to flourish. My Chelsea mate said he is surprised by Kenedy performance here because in Chelsea, in his very limited playing time, he is just a functional player who is not allowed to create or make plays.

He would love to join us, he has had the taste already and he can't go back being a functional / rotational player there.

As long as we prepare to pay something like 15m.....

Kenedy in Chelsea is like Coutinho at Inter - talented, but requires a huge lot of match experience and freedom on pitch to flourish. My Chelsea mate said he is surprised by Kenedy performance here because in Chelsea, in his very limited playing time, he is just a functional player who is not allowed to create or make plays.

He would love to join us, he has had the taste already and he can't go back being a functional / rotational player there.

As long as we prepare to pay something like 15m.....

They paid like 7m when he was just 18, so I think they might want a tad more than 15m, unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...

Unbeaten since he signed, only let in 1 goal with him on the field (which was a penalty), and dropped an extra 4 points when he's been subbed off. Makes us look a different team, and gonna be crucial to our survival hopes.

He was really good against Burnley and did well against Palace I thought . I don't think it's a coincidence that we've looked much more threatening as a team since he started playing and Dummett seems to enjoy playing behind Kenedy

Guest Howaythetoon

Posted this in the match thread... Kennedy my MOTM for us. He was everywhere and we have to sign this lad. If he wasn’t so preoccupied with getting back and defending, he’d be a real threat. I like him a lot.