Kenedy

Scottish Mag

I want to see Murphy and this lad start every game til the end of the season - Ritchie the "slow the game down/hold on" sub and Atsu the "if we're desperate" sub.

They'll create a shitload for Slimani IMO.

I want to see Murphy and this lad start every game til the end of the season - Ritchie the "slow the game down/hold on" sub and Atsu the "if we're desperate" sub.

They'll create a shitload for Slimani IMO.

Pretty much said this also.

I just get a feeling Rafa will try and play defensively away and use kenedy and Yedlin as wingbacks.

He really should recognise kenedy is a threat going forward though. Its what most sides do now.Liverpool Man City etc.

Pacey inside forwards bombing on, and a target man

Merino is a must!

Meh. I think Diame's weirdly becoming my only must in midfield, which I never saw coming  :lol:

On the flip side, Hayden is a never.

I like both Shelvey and Merino though, and still think they'd work well together. I only used Shelvey as an example in that lineup.

Guest firetotheworks

Atsu was shit yesterday, but it depends on how they're looking in training and how Rafa sees it. Atsu was great against West Ham, so I've no problem with him starting if Rafa thinks he's going to put in a performance like that.

Atsu might just be better on the left come to think of it. Can't really recall if he has featured for us much on the right hand side, and if he has ever looked good there.

If Atsu is to start then maybe just have him remain on the left, and put Kenedy on the right side, where he can also then have more chances to cut in and shoot.

Ultimately though, we just need to roll with Kenedy and Murphy out wide from now on.

Atsu might just be better on the left come to think of it. Can't really recall if he has featured for us much on the right hand side, and if he has ever looked good there.

Just all of last season :)

Just all of last season :)

I meant in the prem  :razz: