Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Already transferred him out of my fantasy team.

Can't play the next game (v Chelsea) anyway. Would have been interesting to see if that game would have counted for any ban. Won't get to find out thankfully.

I know this type of thing happens a lot, but it's the first time I've actually seen it favour us.

Normally you'll find a passing seagull which interfered with the referee's eyesight, so even though Mitrovic was booked, it gets upgraded to a four match ban. With an extra match for the hassle of having to look at it.

I think the Ref only giving Arter a yellow for a worse kick has saved him.

Not sure like, Arter’s was at least a tackle. Kenedy’s was just violent conduct.

Arter’s wasn’t a tackle it was a full blooded kick with the sole intention of bringing the player down. To be a tackle he’d have to at least try and challenge the ball. Kenedy’s kick out was petty and petulant (and should have been a red) Arter’s was professional, dangerous and excessive force.

I think the Ref only giving Arter a yellow for a worse kick has saved him.

Not sure like, Arter’s was at least a tackle. Kenedy’s was just violent conduct.

Arter’s wasn’t a tackle it was a full blooded kick with the sole intention of bringing the player down. To be a tackle he’d have to at least try and challenge the ball. Kenedy’s kick out was petty and petulant (and should have been a red) Arter’s was professional, dangerous and excessive force.

You know what I mean though, it was a bad challenge and probably a red, but at least in the form of a tackle. Kenedy just kicked a bloke off the ball.

Anyway, good news for his confidence probably, should be a relief.